PDA

View Full Version : ryan Crawford (Again)

sharp9
24th January 2003, 03:11 PM
Wow, we're all starting from scratch are we? mmm now there's no "inferiority" excuse for not posting.

Anyway, sorry I haven't waded through all the threads, but has anyone confirmed that Ryan has been promoted to the senior list (as on the website)?

Thanks

Site looks great, Des. :D

desredandwhite
24th January 2003, 03:28 PM
I haven't been paying attention to the rookies much, sorry - but I don't think he has been promoted? I know we had a spare spot for whatever reason..

Happy to be corrected by others though - I have been distracted :D

robbieando
24th January 2003, 09:53 PM
No word of such a move yet. I think we'll wait until the real season starts before deciding who gets the call up if at all.

Ajn
25th January 2003, 11:51 AM
definite error based on the fact that if the Swans wanted him on the list they had an opportunity on draft day

jude_boltons_babe
26th January 2003, 08:48 PM
i wonder how ryan crawford will play hes supposed to be pretty good lets find out

Bexl
26th January 2003, 10:26 PM
I read that sydney are keeping a spot on the senior team spare in case heath james can play well and get promoted up the list.

Ajn
27th January 2003, 10:23 AM
Heath's ability isn't questioned as he was supposed to fill Dunkley's spot when he retired, as for his health that's a different matter!

jude_boltons_babe
28th January 2003, 01:24 PM
it would be great if he could play with the seniors again hope he has a good injury free season

Ajn
29th January 2003, 06:59 PM
I believe that according to the rookie rules that he is only eligible for this year to be a rookie.
It's a challenge to stay fit, yet competitive when that sort of pressure is on you! Hope all goes well and he trusts his body to stand up to that challenge.