Blog Comments

How could this have missed my Davo filter! Genius Stello. Smooch is > Ed De Bono!
    These little lights need to get out from under the bushel.
    Seems to be too much love for Big Ed!!
    We've missed you Davo.
    I see it but I don't believe it.
    Sometimes it's important to stop what you're doing, take a moment to collect your thoughts and think "what would Davo do?"
    Surely One Mr D Bradshaw needs a mention.

Skills: Leading TICK Marking TICK Tackling TICK

Footy IQ: Didn't want to go to Carlton TICK Wanted to come to Swans TICK TICK

Flair: I had to google Jack Harkness but I am going to TICK this as the way he launched that Torp was silky and full of flair

Oil: TICK

Guns: Left Gun TICK Right Gun TICK

Lady Luck: She was giving Bradshaw her biggest brightest smile when that mark got paid

Teacher's Pet: Is the player adored by the coach? TICK

Faced with a kick outside 50 post the siren in a tight contest: What would Davo do? I think we all know the answer to that
    Mick Malthouse fondly remembers Davo too. He keeps a photo of the 2002 Pies on the wall - "a great reminder to me of what can be achieved by people who are dedicated, who are selfless, who've got nothing but [the team] in their mind."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsartic...9/default.aspx
    Stell. Stell. Stell.

He's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg
    I didn't realise Richard Glover posted here.
    I give up, please explain.
    I think Stell has summed up the moment perfectly. It's time for All Davo Swans
    I'm excited Stella. I've felt a bit lost since Davo "retired" and am eagerly awaiting the first members of the All Davo Swans to find suitable replacement worthy of my blind admiration.
    I didn't realise Richard Glover posted here.
    Why am I not surprised!!
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO