• Seniors RSS Feed

by Published on 19th February 2015 08:08 AM

Everything Old is New Again: Sydney Swans Season Preview 2015

People often tell me that life is funny. Funny? The events of Saturday 27th September, 2014 were far from funny. In fact, they were as funny as the sparrows nesting in my roof all summer, perched directly above where I lay my weary head! Let me tell you, 3am chirping is not much fun, and neither is playing witness to your team's worst performance in many a year.....On the biggest day of the year.

However, as the new footy season approaches, battered pride begins to heal. Lost faith is restored, and those bloody sparrows have finally pissed off. It is with this renewed sense ...
    by Published on 16th September 2014 01:09 PM

350 and beyond: Congratulations Adam Goodes

Adam Goodes was born on 8th January, 1980 in Wallaroo, South Australia and thank god he was. On 19th September, 2014, he will play his 350th AFL match for the Sydney Swans and it has been a tangibly pleasurable experience to witness such a distinguished career. For football supporters, certain players ...
    by Published on 18th August 2014 11:43 AM

AFL Round 21 ? Sydney v St Kilda: Half Time Hero

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

This rings true for Swans supporters these days. We truly are a fortunate bunch. The winds of change have swept through the Sydney Swans like never before, yet we still get to cheer more often than jeer. A generation of Bloods heroes are slowly, but surely, moving on to the next chapter of their lives. Chapters that don?t necessarily involve us, the supporters. The game has changed. ...

• #goswans Feed

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO