• Reserves RSS Feed

by Published on 12th June 2011 08:31 PM  Number of Views: 4597 

The rain fell intermittently throughout the whole game - it never got too heavy but the winds at times caused havoc with some of the kicks holding up or blowing over the onrushing pack.

The Tigers surprisingly led by 1 point at quarter time, but all their goals were due to mistakes from our players - 2 turnovers in defence and 1 mix up between the defenders not handling a long ball well.

The Swans finally established a solid lead to build upon their domination of the football in the 2nd quarter. Goals to Bevan, Heath, White and Moore established ...

• #goswans Feed

• Latest RWO Threads

Ralph Dawg

Injury management

Thread Starter: Ralph Dawg

When Cal did his shoulder, I defended the medical staff. As I said at the time, these guys are highly qualified, motivated health professionals who are

Last Post By: barry Today, 11:11 AM Go to last post
    goswannies

Saxon Jason Reid

Thread Starter: goswannies

Congratulations Sam & Kimmy on the arrival of your beautiful little child, Saxon Jason Reid.

Last Post By: stevoswan Yesterday, 06:15 PM Go to last post

Best KPF we have developed since drafts began?

Thread Starter: 707

This was a talking point today in a conversation I was having. Drafts began in 1986? from memory so that's more than 30 years.

Who is the

Last Post By: MattW 15th July 2019, 10:05 PM Go to last post
    Markwebbos

Changes for round 18 - Freo

Thread Starter: Markwebbos

Ok no need to worry about the result. Time to see who’s made of the right stuff.

OUT: Kizza, Ronke, Dawson (suspended)
    IN: Stoddart,

Last Post By: Meg Yesterday, 04:28 PM Go to last post
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO