View RSS Feed

Lucky Knickers

Out from under the BT Radar

Rate this Entry
Watching Brian Taylor, my media nemesis, give a glowing endorsement to the Swans tonight on Fox AFL Teams made me feel uncomfortable.
Why is that?

I know what GoSwannie14 would say!

I didn?t want to hear we were the most efficient team with our kicking or that our stoppages had dropped dramatically.

What I wanted to hear from BT , Uncle Tony, Cranky Parko and the delightful Rohan Smith was that
a) even though we?d traded a lot we hadn?t made the squad any younger
b) Mike Pyke can?t play
c) Paul Roos was a lazy unaccountable footballer
d) We tackle a lot and it?s boring

It started me thinking that there is something about feeling like we are flying under the media?s radar that gives me a sense of confidence.
I love secret Swans business.

Submit "Out from under the BT Radar" to Digg Submit "Out from under the BT Radar" to del.icio.us Submit "Out from under the BT Radar" to StumbleUpon Submit "Out from under the BT Radar" to Google Submit "Out from under the BT Radar" to Facebook Submit "Out from under the BT Radar" to Twitter

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Sydney Swans , Seniors

Comments

Haha, well who's the sucker watching these shows!!!
    Ignorance is Bliss, or so they say LK.
    Not a test.

I agree LK. I saw Mike Sheahan giving us a lot of love in his chat with Jon Ralph yesterday- partly so he could stick it to Ralph and others who'd written us off, but he's clearly a fan.

It means when we play the Lions on Sat night THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING. So don't screw it up guys.
    I have to agree, it is pretty bloody uncomfortable!
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO