Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Head claimed victory for Freo's win

Head claimed victory for Freo's win

Seeing as though we're all gearing up for September, I thought I'd mention a conversation that was had in Bay 28 yesterday. It was agreed that the three worst umpires, from a Sydney perspective, to officiate a game are:
    Head
    McLaren and
    Goldstink.

And PS : Toward the end of the article, Head apparently claimed victory over last Friday night's win!?!? Something needs to be said. This bloke is a tool. The AFL should fine him for conduct which brings the game into disrepute.
    And you can't find nothing at all,
    If there was nothing there all along.

Blog Entries

Re: Head claimed victory for Freo's win

Originally posted by Tuesday
    Seeing as though we're all gearing up for September, I thought I'd mention a conversation that was had in Bay 28 yesterday. It was agreed that the three worst umpires, from a Sydney perspective, to officiate a game are:
    Head
    McLaren and
    Goldstink.

And PS : Toward the end of the article, Head apparently claimed victory over last Friday night's win!?!? Something needs to be said. This bloke is a tool. The AFL should fine him for conduct which brings the game into disrepute.
    His first name relay should be Richard. What a duince.

Re: Re: Head claimed victory for Freo's win

Originally posted by ScottH
    His first name relay should be Richard. What a duince.
    I went to school with a Richard Head - poor kid!

The only umpire I fear is Goldspincter. He could easily cost us a final. Luckly, he hasnt been near the swans for ages. Maybe those that choose umpires have noticed his bias against us as well.

But, more than I fear an individual umpire, I fear playing Essendon because they have all 3 umps on their side. Good job they are out of the picture now.

Veterans List
    For all their moaning & whinging the poor decisions that went against the Saints were no worse than we cop most weeks (possible exception of the Farmer HTB decision which was a shocker).

The team that has a real gripe is the Doggies - the FK to White was an absolute Barry.

Re: Re: Re: Head claimed victory for Freo's win

Originally posted by j s
    Ha ha. So did someone else I know.
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

OldE
    It seems like things are really heating up in Melbourne regarding this. Apparently the AFL is investigating.

To be entirely selfish, do you think this could have negative ramifications for us? Could the AFL grant the Saints four points as a concession? That would mean we'd finish 4th, surely.

Re: Re: Re: Head claimed victory for Freo's win

Originally posted by j s
    A poor little Chinese kid at my school was Richard Chua.
    Visit my eBay store -

10% off for mentioning RWO when you buy. Great Christmas presents!

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by eirinn
    It seems like things are really heating up in Melbourne regarding this. Apparently the AFL is investigating.

To be entirely selfish, do you think this could have negative ramifications for us? Could the AFL grant the Saints four points as a concession? That would mean we'd finish 4th, surely.
    I doubt anything like that could happen.

If anything he'll be umpire in the bush next week.

I can't beleive an Ump would make a comment like that, Esp. to a reporter. I wonder if he knew he was a reporter??

SXP
    Are we having another conspiracy theory?

"Now I know what it feels like to have a victory" is one sentence out of any context. I don't read anything untoward into it. He probably emant "Now I know what it feels like to leave the field without getting booed".

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by SXP
    Are we having another conspiracy theory?
    There aren't enough of them in the world!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast