Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice & Help Needed

On the Rookie List

Advice & Help Needed

Im 16 , a non wa based swans member and am the only swans fan in my family, can anyone please provide information on a hotline or advice...to how to get tickets to this game or a phone number you could pm me if you have a spare ticket which i could pay back for

also would any of you know when,where and what time swans are trianing yet in perth.

Please if anyone knows the slighttest nit of information on how to get a ticket could you please forward me your ideas
    This is very much appreciated fellow swans fans...from a a very nervous swan
    2004 - SUBIACO
    2005 - SYDNEY
    2006 - SUBIACO
    2007 - ?????

* Perth Glory till i die *

Veterans List
    This is cut from this week's newsletter:

WEEK 1 FINALS - MEMBER TICKETING ARRANGEMENTS FOR FINAL INVOLVING THE SYDNEY SWANS
    The following ticketing arrangements will be in place for Sydney Swans Members for the two possible Week 1 Final scenarios. Please note ticketing arrangements vary between hosting venues, so please read all information carefully.

West Coast Eagles v Sydney Swans
    Match Date: Confirmed at www.afl.com.au on Sunday 28 August
    Ticketing Agent: Ticketmaster
    Tickets will go on sale to the participating Club Members at 12.30pm EST (10.30am WST) on Monday 29 August. Members of the two participating Clubs will have until the close of business on Tuesday 30 August before remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public. Sydney Swans Members will be eligible to purchase one ticket per membership card with a maximum of 8 tickets per transaction.
    Members can purchase tickets from the Sydney Swans Member ticket allocation via the following means:
    Phone Ticketmaster on 1300 135 915
    Visit www.ticketmaster.com.au
    Ticketmaster Agency - visit www.ticketmaster.com.au for a full list of agencies
    If the Swans are playing in Perth and it is a Friday night game....there will be a pre and post game gathering at the Irish Club Townshend Road Subiaco.

Cheer Squad & Redback Members
    Sydney based Cheer Squad Members, and Redback Members should contact the Sydney Swans Membership Department on 02 9339 9130 on Monday 29 August to purchase a ticket. Melbourne based Cheer Squad Members should contact the Sydney Swans Melbourne Office on 03 9682 4333 on Monday 29 August to purchase a ticket.

For a list of Finals prices visit www.afl.com.au. Membership cards and concession ID will need to be produced at the point of sale or ticket collection.

Regular in the Side
    You can have my barcode number to purchase a ticket if you want. Email me if you are interested.
    ---------||--ANNE--||----------

Veterans List
    Thanks GS - have a Ticketmaster agency right next door to the office so I guess I need to rustle up 3 members passes & join the queue on Monday.

On the Rookie List
    Thankyou anne i have emailed you regarding further appreciation, if you need my phone number ill email it to you if nesscassary
    2004 - SUBIACO
    2005 - SYDNEY
    2006 - SUBIACO
    2007 - ?????

* Perth Glory till i die *

If for example you are buying 4 tickets in one transaction, how are they going to check that you have 4 seperate memberships?

No you need the actual card or just the member number?

Regular in the Side
    I think you just need the numbers.
    ---------||--ANNE--||----------

Veterans List
    Originally posted by giant
    Thanks GS - have a Ticketmaster agency right next door to the office so I guess I need to rustle up 3 members passes & join the queue on Monday.
    Hey Giant, I was just emailing another Swans fan in Perth. But I really want to sit with other Swans fans for this game. Any chance I can give you my membership number and and get you to get me a ticket with you, too? (I think you can get a max of 4 tickets at once - you only need 3?) Can you PM me?

GS

Re: Advice & Help Needed

Originally posted by westernswan
    also would any of you know when,where and what time swans are trianing yet in perth.
    I'm not sure if you'd be allowed to go see them train. In Melbourne they have a little session but it's not open to public.
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Veterans List
    The Herald (I think) said they may fly over as early as Tuesday to adjust to the hard Subi surface.

Originally posted by Go Swannies
    The Herald (I think) said they may fly over as early as Tuesday to adjust to the hard Subi surface.
    Hey, what a great idea! Let's completely stuff around with the routine on the eve of our second biggest match since 1996!

Smart thinking.
    We hate Anthony Rocca
    We hate Shannon Grant too
    We hate scumbag Gaspar
    But Leo WE LOVE YOU!

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Originally posted by Go Swannies
    Hey Giant, I was just emailing another Swans fan in Perth. But I really want to sit with other Swans fans for this game. Any chance I can give you my membership number and and get you to get me a ticket with you, too? (I think you can get a max of 4 tickets at once - you only need 3?) Can you PM me?

GS
    I can get you my ticket for the Cheer Squad area GS, as I'm not going over (flights nearing the $600 mark). You'd just have to come to my place and pick it up before you leave mate!.

Are the WA Swans Supporters club getting an allocation together?

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast