Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts towards the next 3 weeks...

Originally posted by timthefish
    sorry, missed something - why would the game be at the SCG rather than in melbourne? haven't the saints won the rights to the home-ground?
    Bloods corrected his post: (BTW - typo in my original post - should have been MCG not SCG).
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Originally posted by NMWBloods
    The big worry is that even if we beat Geelong, we will probably then have StKilda at the SCG.
    Last year they disappointed us, as much as we disappointed ourselves with horrible football.

I don't want them screwing our Grand Final chance up.
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

I reckon we are a better chance versus the Saints than the Crows. The fact is that if Barry Hall is well-hold, we often lose. Saints lack that class defender who could match up well against Hall which the Crows do have.

As long as Hall could dominate, we are a much better team.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I would have preferred to play the Crows. We could bottle up the midfield and force a close tight contest. St Kilda seem to have a more explosive midfield, plus a potent forward line. I still have nightmares over the last 2 meetings we've had against them.

On the Rookie List
    wouldve prefered the crows too, look at the game last night. It was exactly as the friday night game.

stkilda are a fast team.
    Onwards to Victory!

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    I would of prefered St. Kilda because of the MCG factor. If we manage to knock em off (if we beat Geelong) then it would be a double win as we would of had experience on the ground a week before the Grand Final.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

I would prefer the Saints as well.

-We play better at the MCG than footy park
    -Less hostile crowd and more Sydney support
    -Thier backline will be under done and unable to contain our forwards
    -Our backline is much better than when we played them last

Originally posted by ugg
    I would have preferred to play the Crows. We could bottle up the midfield and force a close tight contest. St Kilda seem to have a more explosive midfield, plus a potent forward line. I still have nightmares over the last 2 meetings we've had against them.
    Exactly - StKilda has so much class midfield and forward.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

On the Rookie List
    Either way for the Swans to be successful we would have to meet St Kilda it seems in either the Preliminary or the Grand Final.
    Now that there is an opportunity to meet them in a Preliminary Final and the Saints looking at bringing in alot of underdone players I say bring it on!!!!

SXP
    How about the old one: Let's focus on 1 week at the time, please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12