Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Look like it's Fri night at the SCG

Parramatta are playing on Sunday afternoon. The Tigers are definitely playing at Telstra Stadium on Friday night.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

The news just confirmed SCG on Friday night.
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Yep, its on the Swannies web-site too. I guess that measn that we'll only be able to buy one ticket per member (compared with up to four when games have been at Homebush). Better get organised. Sell out by Tuesday lunchtime ?
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

On the Rookie List swans_premiers's Avatar
    Apparently our last Friday night game in Sydney was round 5 2003 against Melb..oh what a great game that was. Never heard the SYYYYDDNNEEEYY chant so loud in my life.
    Adam Goodes: Rising Star 99, Brownlow 2003, 2006
    Swans Premiers 1909, 1918,1933,2005, 2012

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Originally posted by swans_premiers
    Apparently our last Friday night game in Sydney was round 5 2003 against Melb..oh what a great game that was. Never heard the SYYYYDDNNEEEYY chant so loud in my life.
    ,...And our biggest crowd ever at the SCG was against Geelong where we beat them comfortably in 96. Good omen perhaps?
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On the bright side, if the AFL had not addressed the MCC contract issue the final would not even be played in Sydney.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

On the Rookie List
    yep friday nights at the scg have been good. actually night games at the scg in general have been good.

geelong get 6 day break so helps us rest.
    Onwards to Victory!

I have to admit I honestly don't see a major difference between a 6 day break for the Cats compared to our 7 day break with a flight back from Perth involved in that - going on that we technically should be about even.

I agree with the posters above - the chant was damn loud that Anzac Day clash back in 2003 and it was worth attending.

Blog Entries
    I was going to come up for a Sat game, but Friday is too hard. I'll just have to hope they win so I get to see StK v Syd in Melb, hopefully at the 'G.

I have my Jetstar flights booked, it wasn't easy with the price changing and getting a message "the fare you are trying to book is sold out"
    Damn Geelong supporters and now I'll have to put up with them all week and sit next to them on the plane.
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

Unhappy

Well. Isn't this just great. Another final I'll miss.

Due to travelling to Brisbane and the Gold Coast in the last few years I missed;

The Sydney V Port final 03.
    The Sydney V Lions final 03.
    Last years grand final.

And I'm going to the Gold Coast friday morning!

Aub, lesson for the future - no trips to the Gold Coast in September!!!

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast