Thread: I asked for consession but got junior tickets- do they check?

I asked for consession but got junior tickets- do they check?

I went to a ticketek outlet and asked 3 adults and 2 consession tickets, but when i got the tickets it was 3 adults and 2 juniors! What should i do? do they check your ticket?

The Fourth Captain Schneiderman's Avatar

Re: I asked for consession but got junior tickets- do they check?

Originally posted by rusty
    I went to a ticketek outlet and asked 3 adults and 2 consession tickets, but when i got the tickets it was 3 adults and 2 juniors! What should i do? do they check your ticket?
    I am sure you can visit them later in the week (when the queues have died down) and have them upgrade them. Its not like you are trying to buy more seats, just pay more for the ones you've already got

Re: I asked for consession but got junior tickets- do they check?

Originally posted by rusty
    No chance of them checking on a Friday night in Sydney. They'll be anxious to shovel people through the gates as quickly as possible

Re: Re: I asked for consession but got junior tickets- do they check?

Originally posted by Bart
    No chance of them checking on a Friday night in Sydney. They'll be anxious to shovel people through the gates as quickly as possible
    Both will turn on the orange light on the turnstile so they won't know the difference - and they certainly won't be checking - they have never asked for my student ID

Re: Re: I asked for consession but got junior tickets- do they check?

Originally posted by Bart
    They never ever check this, it's actually an amazing way to get cheap ticktes (albiet dishonestly) for something like the cricket it's about a $50 difference..

Regular in the Side
    I accidently took my mother's membership (a concession) to the MCG. They were not going to let me in. It took a huge amount of arguing, screaming, telling them to ring the club and check etc before they gave in and let me in. It was not pleasant. On the other hand I don't think they ever check in Sydney. I know people in Sydney who had extra children's tickets who often took an adult in on them. They were nervous but nothing ever happened. The AFL is ripping us off enough on the price of the tickets - I would be happy if someone ripped them off. Let us know how you go.
    ---------||--ANNE--||----------

Lucky nobody from the club visits RWO! Phew!

Originally posted by Sanecow
    Lucky nobody from the club visits RWO! Phew!
    Makes no difference to the club come finals time. As long as there are Swans supporters in those seats, why would they care???

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

"the club" of course being the AFL. So young, so nit picky.