Thread: Free Paul Kelly BBQ tomorrow

On the Rookie List

Free Paul Kelly BBQ tomorrow

As part of the Paul Kelly Day Celebrations, this Friday Nova 96.9 will be running a free BBQ for all Swans supporters and the general public. The BBQ will fire up from 1.30pm before training commences at 2pm. Entrance to the SCG will be available through the SCG Members gate, with the BBQ set up behind the Members Stand. As part of the Paul Kelly Day celebrations, all players will be training in a number 14 guernsey, as worn by the legend himself. Nova's Cassanova's will also be on hand to give out Swans prizes including limited tickets to this weekends game against the Brisbane Lions on Sunday.

On the Rookie List jude_boltons_babe's Avatar

i went to the bbq and training

i went and it was excellent
    jude bolton and adam biggest fan ever

Senior Player
    i didnt think it was that great, mainly for a bit of media exposure really... i woulda liked bein out there doin some of the training though, those drills look like a stack of fun!

main thing that disappointed me was that the players didnt seem to keen to just mingle with the fans... it was mainly them just racin down the shoot and a couple of people getting autographs

tadhg kicked a ripper torp goal from where the 50m line hits the boundary line, that was sensational!