Thread: Home ground advantage next week

Home ground advantage next week

We are going to be the people's favourite and get all the support from Victoria.

Re: Home ground advantage next week

Originally posted by dawson
    We are going to be the people's favourite and get all the support from Victoria.
    And considering we will have played twice in 4 weeks before next weekend on the G, we won't have to worry about not being familiar with the ground!!!

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

On the Rookie List
    What are our chances of getting Goldspink and Mclaren for the GF? That could kill us the way they umpired tonight. At one point between them they'd blown 13 to the saints and 2 to us.

Originally posted by cossie
    What are our chances of getting Goldspink and Mclaren for the GF? That could kill us the way they umpired tonight. At one point between them they'd blown 13 to the saints and 2 to us.
    My issue was the inconsistency - most of the frees to St K were there, but we didn't get the same treatment. IMHO McLaren was FAR worse than Goldspink.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I agree with Mike. They just seemed to get those contentious frees, which is fine, but it never comes back to us when we have it in the forward line.

And I'm still trying to figure out how Bevan got pinged for HTB late in the 4th quarter. The game was well and truly over by then, but still, that riled me no end.

Originally posted by ugg
    And I'm still trying to figure out how Bevan got pinged for HTB late in the 4th quarter. The game was well and truly over by then, but still, that riled me no end.
    That was the one that amazed me - how the ump could even see what was happening was beyond me.

If McLaren umpires next week, the umps tomorrow will have had absolute shockers.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!