Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Other Fan Sites

Does anyone know a good site for stats and games?....AFL.com only goes back to about 2002 with any real detail...
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Originally posted by Bloody Hell
    Does anyone know a good site for stats and games?....AFL.com only goes back to about 2002 with any real detail...
    http://stats.rleague.com/afl/afl_index.html
    http://afl.allthestats.com/

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Thanks Mike, that helps a bit - but what I'm looking for is a site where I can type in a year, a team and a round and it will give me a list of players (for both teams) and stats ie touches, kicks, goals etc ...am I dreaming???
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Thanks Mike, that helps a bit - but what I'm looking for is a site where I can type in a year, a team and a round and it will give me a list of players (for both teams) and stats ie touches, kicks, goals etc ...am I dreaming???
    I haven't used allthestats, but have used rleague and that is available.....you might have work through it, but it does have the stats there. See this
    page as an example - its the 2005 Grand Final stats.

It does only have the stats going back to 1993, before that only match scores.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

On the Rookie List
    I have just setup a site that has all the latest news on The Ashes in general that gets updated instantly. It has news from many sources from England/Australia and overseas!

The site is www.ashesnews.com - hopefully it will be helpful

what I'm looking for is a site where I can type in a year, a team and a round and it will give me a list of players (for both teams) and stats ie touches, kicks, goals etc ...am I dreaming???
    Try:

www.finalsiren.com

Has match results back to 1980 and stats from 1993 onward.

This site was mentioned by Will Sangster in the Stefan Carey thread.

Cheers

Justice
    "Fredom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one" A.J. Liebling (1960)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234