Thread: Faulty dvd from Herald Sun Shop

Warming the Bench

Faulty dvd from Herald Sun Shop

Hi Guys, I bought my copy of the Grand Final from the Herald Sun, when I received it, it would not play pass half time, sent it back have just played the second copy,,, "Guess What" won't play pass the 18.33min on the third quarter, I just can't believe it, this time I am requesting a refund, I was told the first time the guy had about 10 other faulty ones sent back to him.
    Sydney Swans/SMFC "PREMIERS 2005"

GO SYDNEY SWANS

You should get it from somewhere else as they charge alot! compared to other shops

On the Rookie List
    my dvd was doing the same
    poor form
    BACK2BACK

Warming the Bench
    Originally posted by airpoe
    You should get it from somewhere else as they charge alot! compared to other shops
    I am in Queensland, couldn't get it anywhere around where I live so thats why I ordered it online, I have just posted it back for the 2nd time, this time Express post, cost me another $6.80, I have asked them for a refund

Can u believe I ordered it the first day after the Grand Final and I am still yet to see it
    Sydney Swans/SMFC "PREMIERS 2005"

GO SYDNEY SWANS

Originally posted by juliec
    Can u believe I ordered it the first day after the Grand Final and I am still yet to see it
    That's a bummer...but imagine how much you will enjoy it when you actually do get to see it.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Re: Faulty dvd from Herald Sun Shop

Originally posted by juliec
    Hi Guys, I bought my copy of the Grand Final from the Herald Sun, when I received it, it would not play pass half time, sent it back have just played the second copy,,, "Guess What" won't play pass the 18.33min on the third quarter, I just can't believe it, this time I am requesting a refund, I was told the first time the guy had about 10 other faulty ones sent back to him.

my first copy was a bit jumpy, i got it from the swans

i took it to kmart and they replaced it, didnt have to lie. Just said i got this today, and it wont work!
    Theres not much left to say

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Could try ordering online from a place like HMV,etc..
    Hope that helps
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

I got mine from AFL name a game and it was really good but for some reason it is now worn out.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

I think it's actually a crap format, It wouldn't play properly in my PS2 either.

All this makes me nervous about ordering a copy. I'm not interested in posting it all the way back from Germany.

I was planning to wait for one of these packages with other games and so on, but have been getting itchy eyeballs, if you know what I mean, and was considering getting the version available now.

Reading all this - maybe I'll wait a bit longer.

I got mine at Kmart and haven't had a problem with it. Go for it tantrum, it's worth seeing
    Does God believe in Atheists?

juliec, demand a refund or you will light their shop on fire.
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.