Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Troy Luff Medal - Grand Final

Am surprised Tadhg didnt poll in this game. I think I picked him as BOG.

But anyway, congrats to Bolts and of course Brett "This is for the Bloods" Kirk!!!!
    Visit my eBay store -

10% off for mentioning RWO when you buy. Great Christmas presents!

Senior Player
    Kirk for captain!

great win to a great player in a magical year. He is symbolic of the whole team.

Also well done charlie with your presentation of the medal, a lot better than the brownlow medal telecast!
    Theres not much left to say

Another inspirational year from "Captain" Kirk. Thank you for providing we supporters with 200% week in and week out.
    SYDNEY SWANS.....THE GREATEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN LIVING MEMORY.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Congratulations Brett Kirk on a terrific season, deservedly capped off with Club Champion and Troy Luff Medallist. As tough as a tank and as reliable as a Rolls Royce, the true embodiment of The Bloods.
    And thank you Charlie for your work through the season and the thrilling countdown - well done.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Originally posted by j s
    As Charlie said it's never been so close before.

I agree with Eirinn that a "runner-up" award should be considered this year (if the budget wll stretch)
    It's not a budget thing as it doesn't come out of RWO funds. I make up the presentation, get it printed and mounted in a book. I think it's worth doing a runner up since it was so close and (as the doer) I am a soft touch for B2.

I'll get it done over the next month or so, for when the guys are back from their breaks and we'll present it at the Club after training one day, as we usually do.

Please post congratulations in here .... I copy these into the final page(s) of the presentation.
    Dream, believe, achieve!

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Bron
    Please post congratulations in here .... I copy these into the final page(s) of the presentation.
    Most regulars have been, already.

Kirky, you are the heart and soul of our club and were a massive part in getting our first premiership in 72 years.

Congratulations on winning the 'people's award'!

On the Rookie List
    Kirky was a worthy winner...truely the man who carried the bloods to the flag.

To Charlie - You are a gun...thanks for helping extend these fantastic memories well into October!

Bolts, well all Swans fans know how important he is to this club. He's a great fella and loves his blood brothers to bits. The pics of him on The Age's Realfooty make my eyes well every time. He was as tearful as the most emotionally dedicated supporter.

To Monty, votes BOG...at least one poll got it spot on. Monty was just superb and got my 5 votes.
    The Pain of Discipline is Nothing Like The Pain of Disappointment

double vodka lemon pls
    congrats captain kirk....loved watching you and the boys play all year. Your toughness mentally and phyically is a real inspiration.

also a big congrats to bolton....well deserved
    you know what they say, dirty pants- clean botty

Originally posted by TheHood
    Bolts, well all Swans fans know how important he is to this club. He's a great fella and loves his blood brothers to bits. The pics of him on The Age's Realfooty make my eyes well every time. He was as tearful as the most emotionally dedicated supporter.
    That's so true, there were some great pics of him bawling his eyes out after the final siren.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

On the Rookie List
    kirk = champ
    c bolton = champ
    rest of team = champs
    rwo'ers = champs
    luffy = champ
    BACK2BACK

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast