* Exclusive ?Blood Stained Angels? footage *

3 Magnificent Door Prizes to be won

Casual Dress some Red & White must be worn

BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL by calling The Rising Sun on 9696 2411
    ? NUMBERS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED

THE RISING SUN HOTEL
    Cnr Eastern Rd & Raglan St, South Melbourne
    TEL: 9696 2411

We're going to have a re-live the dream function in Ulverstone when my brother and his wife come back from overseas.They want to do the whole dress up in club colours and have pies,savs etc.

And fancy that I just happen to have a copy of the DVD.

Talk about a masochist...my poor Eagles supporting daughter wants to watch it too as she was only able to listen to it on the radio as she was at work.

Yes ...I get to relive the best day of my life. Should I go the whole hog and start with the champagne breakfast and simulate Punt Road after? Can't wait for them to get home now.
    "The Dog days are over, The Dog days are gone" Florence and the Machine

Nico and I are heading in. Anyone else going?
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Originally posted by satchmopugdog

Yes ...I get to relive the best day of my life. Should I go the whole hog and start with the champagne breakfast and simulate Punt Road after?
    So, who's going to play Vanessa Amorossi?

And to relive the sunday morning family day in Sth Melb, you'll have to all stay up all night drinking, then shine bright lights in your eyes and try to make a speech

177th Senior AFL Match - Round 4, 2009 - Sydney vs Carlton, SCG. This is obviously out of date. I suppose I'll update it once I could be bothered sitting down with the fixture and working it out....
    Des' Weblog

Veterans List
    I am going.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by desredandwhite
    So, who's going to play Vanessa Amorossi?

And to relive the sunday morning family day in Sth Melb, you'll have to all stay up all night drinking, then shine bright lights in your eyes and try to make a speech
    You forgot about the music.... the LOUD music.....

Swans song is fine no matter how loud when drinking/drunk

All the other songs just hurt my brain that sunday morning

If you see me, say hi. I'll be the short one in black tight jeans.
    Vicky Pollard: Oh my god I so can't believe you just said that this is like the time I threw Anita's nokia in the canal as a joke and she's like you have well got to buy me another one and I'm like get over it and then Paul came over who's adopted anyway and started saying that I fancy Mark Bennett but oh my god just because I have sex with someone doesn't mean I fancy them.

Originally posted by BonBon
    If you see me, say hi. I'll be the short one in black tight jeans.
    I saw you, and said Hi.

Photos will be sent to email addy, when i know what it is

On the Rookie List

Angry

Awww not fair i couldnt get there. I havent been able to get to one since the grand final cause they have had them on the weekend i work. Wish they would change them to the alternate weekends...

Veterans List
    Myself and P46 got their and had a great afternoon. If that is a taste of what they intend doing then the social side of things will be excellent from now on. Amazing what a flag does.

Got our photo taken thanks with the CUP thanks to the delightful Bon Bon. She put on here that she was the short one with the black jeans. We walked straight up to her and said hello.

I have never seen so many happy, contented and smiling people in one place at the one time. I reckon if you had knocked a tray of beers out of someone's hands they would not have cared.

The panel consisted of Tony Morwood, Rob Pascoe, Barry Round, Gary Brice and the super star Peter Bedford. It was all light hearted with Pete telling tales about how he was seen as the fairest player in his time yet got reported twice.

Tony Morwood flashed his Tatt, twice, second time for the cameras. It was located just to the right on the hip bone and was careful not to drop the dacks too far.

My brother knows Peter from business and brought him over for a good ten minute chat and some stories about when he first played for South. When Peter moved on my brother said "the atmosphere doesn't get much better than this does it, how good is this".

These are the feelings of immense satisfaction we get after following the red and white for 50 years.

Life is a matter of inches you know. If we had lost the GF or the Prelim we would not have been standing there yesterday. Gee it felt great.

By the way Bon Bon says she has met both ROK Lobster and NMW and reckon they are both good blokes. So there is a plug fellas. Now that she has met me she can probably say that she has now met the 3 wise men.

Cheers Nico
    We won the Flag if anyone hasn't heard.

Barry Round, Gary Brice and Peter Bedford all in one place Ooooo Arrhhh - Just needed Bernie!

I had to work!
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"