Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: North Sydney Oval game

Almost Football Legend
    Originally posted by Jeffers1984
    Considering we won the premiership last year, would you assume that this will be a sellout?
    It's nowhere near a sellout yet. I got tix for me & the _babes today, and the PAX numbers were 2237-2239.
    Still well over a week to go before the game, but if it was going to sell out there'd have been more than that sold so far.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Originally posted by katie-scarlett
    Jan 23rd. Ticketek.

what's North Syd oval like?
    Living in Melbourne, I have never been there but have seen ING Cup cricket being played there on televison quite a few times.

It looks like a ground with a real carnival atmosphere, but the wings are small and a reduced number of players is on the ground at any one given time.

Not sure what that number is.

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    15 a side IIRC
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

Originally posted by Norris Lurker
    It's nowhere near a sellout yet. I got tix for me & the _babes today, and the PAX numbers were 2237-2239.
    Still well over a week to go before the game, but if it was going to sell out there'd have been more than that sold so far.
    A lot of folk just turn up but the ticket queues are always long and slow IIRC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234