Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hyphenator a dashing defender

Blog Entries

Hyphenator a dashing defender

Link - SMH

Bigger, Stronger, Faster and hopefully smarter, than 12 months ago.

Blog Entries
    Roberts-Thomson was named Sydney's best player in a poll of 15,000 fans on the Swans' website.
    And people wonder why Swans fans are regarded by many as AFL ignorant. If LRT was our BOG in the Grand Final then our premiership was a fluke.

Originally posted by ROK Lobster
    And people wonder why Swans fans are regarded by many as AFL ignorant. If LRT was our BOG in the Grand Final then our premiership was a fluke.
    He was close to it but I felt that Fosdike was BOG...but I won't get back on that bandwagon
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Blog Entries
    He was BOG in the 1st half.

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Go boil yourself Lobster, Scott's right his grandfinal was extremely good.
    Incidentally while he also played a great game during Friday's kick and giggle. It was interesting to see him play in the absence of most of his senior colleagues, he looked and played like the senoir player. It's early days (and only kick and giggle) but he could well succeed Leo as captain of the backs one day.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Veteran Site Admin
    Originally posted by Ruckman
    It was interesting to see him play in the absence of most of his senior colleagues, he looked and played like the senoir player.
    I noticed a similar thing with Dempster. As soon as he ran down to his end for the start of the first quarter he had this air about him of "I'm one of the senior guys here".

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Originally posted by liz
    I noticed a similar thing with Dempster. As soon as he ran down to his end for the start of the first quarter he had this air about him of "I'm one of the senior guys here".
    Adsolutely agreed, he too looked like he belongend, I expect Dempster (& LRT) to have a fantastic season, fighting out the most improved.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    LRT has muscled up significantly which is more important than standard bulking up.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

On the Rookie List
    I rate his focus on his football highly.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Jeffers1984
    LRT has muscled up significantly which is more important than standard bulking up.
    He still has skinny legs and hips, I thought it made him look even more like a comic book character. I think we'll still see Craig Bolton playing a decent amount of CHB this year.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Warming the Bench
    LRT easily outpointed Lucas on Friday night

He has courage - you can't teach that, but his skills and how to read the play have improved with experience plus input from Roos who IIRC was a "fair" CHB himself and also help from the full back of the century.

Eade made the mistake of trying to make Saddington into a CHB when he was not - but to his defence what other option of the players he had in his squad was there ?

LRT will only improve with experience

my 12 year old has played 150 games of AFL footy which is more
    than LRT - he was a late starter and has had some injuries and I'm really excited about the fact that we now have a tall, big bodied courageous player down back
    September 24th, 2005 5.14pm
    What a great moment in all of our lives

I had $10 at $1501-1 on LRT to win Norm Smith last year. I felt I was in with a chance at half time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast