Thread: Merchandise: Help needed

Merchandise: Help needed

Anyone know where I can get merchandise from previous seasons?

My uncle visited me in July, from Norway, and he bought a Swans cap that he has worn ever since. He loves it! Now it's gotten all dirty and worn out, so he's asked me to get me another one. Problem is, it's not the model that's available in shops now... I think it's all red, with the Puma logo on the side...

Anyone be able to help..... Even though I'm a Crows-fan?

Terje, Adelaide.

Oh, and congrats on winning the flag last season!! Great achievement!

I'm happy as long as Port nor Collingwood don't win it...

Re: Merchandise: Help needed

Originally posted by Terje
    Anyone know where I can get merchandise from previous seasons?

My uncle visited me in July, from Norway, and he bought a Swans cap that he has worn ever since. He loves it! Now it's gotten all dirty and worn out, so he's asked me to get me another one. Problem is, it's not the model that's available in shops now... I think it's all red, with the Puma logo on the side...

Anyone be able to help..... Even though I'm a Crows-fan?

Terje, Adelaide.
    try the AFL shop at Tea Tree Plaza. Otherwise ring the Swans Melbourne office. All the merchandise on the Swans website is available You should get him the red Premiers cap.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Re: Re: Merchandise: Help needed

Originally posted by goswannie14
    try the AFL shop at Tea Tree Plaza. Otherwise ring the Swans Melbourne office. All the merchandise on the Swans website is available You should get him the red Premiers cap.
    Just don't order online as they are very unreliable and the Sydney office won't reply to any complaints about the online company.
    CHER - Who has two types of blood cells "RED ones and WHITE ones"

Senior Player
    I'll happily sell you a handful of members caps from previous seasons. Some even have signatures accompanying the odd beer and sweat stains.

On the Rookie List
    There's a good little sports store at Elizabeth City Centre that I got some good Swans merch from when I was down in Jan. Try them. There were some things there I haven't even seen in Syd which was great!

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Re: Re: Re: Merchandise: Help needed

Originally posted by Cher
    Just don't order online as they are very unreliable and the Sydney office won't reply to any complaints about the online company.
    Playbill are rip-off merchants. Don't use them. The Swans are big enough to have their own staff handling merchandise enquiries and sales, NOT fob the whole lot of onto someone else.

Seriously, give the Melbourne office & call & see how you go.

Was it the Swans Media Cap? Can you be a little more specific about the one it was.

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

On the Rookie List
    It sounds like the fan caps that you could buy at the merch stands at the SCG last season.

Re: Re: Re: Merchandise: Help needed

Originally posted by Cher
    Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer, all of the mechandise on the website is available through the Melbourne Office, Rebecca is always happy to help.

Originally posted by Missy
    There's a good little sports store at Elizabeth City Centre that I got some good Swans merch from when I was down in Jan. Try them. There were some things there I haven't even seen in Syd which was great!
    You should have been in there the day of the GF parade, there were people everywhere, especially Swans supporters. It is the best place if you are in the city to get any stuff that is available through the AFL shops.

Blog Entries
    Didn't Paul Williams open an AFL store in Oslo?

I was one of the suckers who purchased the jacobs creek wine - yes I know what was I thinking paying $100 for two bottles of jacobs creek (but now that I have the wine storage fridge etc.....) - anyhoo - it arrived in the presentation box - opened the box - the black inside had rubbed onto the labels and they are all badly marked. The box is scratched.- have emailed twice & phoned and left about 4 messages - no response.

So DONT BUY IT!!!! the way it was packed into another box with some bubble wrap and other rubbish is appalling.

You see I paid full price for the DVD boxed set - and now this - honestly I need therapy!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!