Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heath James' Melbourne Trips to Watch the Swans

Sweet home Novacastria
    Originally posted by Captain
    Move on and get a life.
    Agree.

ROK Lobster, grow up, get over it and find a life.

No different to discussing any other fare, be it Qantas, jet *, Virgin, Paul Stoddart Airways, or any other airline.

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Northern_Swan
    Agree.

ROK Lobster, grow up, get over it and find a life.

No different to discussing any other fare, be it Qantas, jet *, Virgin, Paul Stoddart Airways, or any other airline.
    We lost a game of football & ROK Lobster is sqabbling over something as petty as this like a 5 year old, wanting ATTENTION, again.

Gotta love RWO............................................... .....................NOT!

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by desredandwhite

ROK, I think you're really starting to enjoy this (being an annoyance to those that you think need annoying) just a bit too much. It's cheap points scoring, with little or no risk. You can do better than that, surely.
    With all due respect Des, it is a rules issues afaic. Robbieando deleted a thread of mine and threaten 'further action' of some such crap because he perceived (in my opinion wrongly) that I broke a rule. He was very clear that he took the action on the grounds that a rule was broken. Here we have a thread that expressly offends a rule. I have no problem with the content and I wish Heath all the best (I hope his planes are better built than him). I just think that the rules are being applied differently to different people and that the mods play the man and not the ball a little too much.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    We lost a game of football & ROK Lobster is sqabbling over something as petty as this like a 5 year old, wanting ATTENTION, again.

Gotta love RWO............................................... .....................NOT!

JF
    A fine one to accuse another of attention seeking

I think that Rokster's issue was (as he has said) with the application of rules on the forum more than the content of Bron's post, and to be honest it is probably a fair enough point. He pointed it out well before the game started.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    For that price, I demand at least a drink with an umbrella in it.

NO UMBRELLA DRINK-NO GO!

JF
    PS:- Avalon or STFU!
    JF, traditionally these Bizjets fly in and out of (and please excuse the blasphemy) Essendon Airport.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12