Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Western Bulldogs

On the Rookie List

Western Bulldogs

Are people watching this?
    Can we possibly match that pace?
    ...or can we hold-it-up and force them to play on our terms?

This time next week, we'll really know where we're at.

Warming the Bench
    Currently 85-39. Was out to 62 points at one stage in the second quarter.

Was looking quite scary there for a moment. Will be interesting next week.

Bring it on!!

Originally posted by jazzamcc
    Bring it on!!
    That's exactly what I'm thinking as I watch the Dogs slaughter the lame Port scum. Next weeks game promises to be an absolute beauty. I hope the SCG is packed for it.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

i think today shows how good the crows are coached - the dogs were slaughtered at aami a few weeks back

street is on report so he might be missing therefore we need to exploit their lack of ruckmen. i suspect that we'll lock them down across half back and the midfield and choke their run on the smaller scg
    Roosy = LEGEND

Senior Player
    Originally posted by punter257
    i think today shows how good the crows are coached - the dogs were slaughtered at aami a few weeks back

street is on report so he might be missing therefore we need to exploit their lack of ruckmen. i suspect that we'll lock them down across half back and the midfield and choke their run on the smaller scg
    I reckon we'll beat the Bulldogs.
    They will find it VERY hard to find the amount of space they require for their gameplan on the small SCG. They will not be able to apply the same about of run and handball with EASE as the Swans will be on their hammer every time.

The amount of pressure Sydney apply vs Port Adelaide today, is a huge amount of difference.

Sydney by 33

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by TheMase
    They will find it VERY hard to find the amount of space they require for their gameplan on the small SCG.
    Don't forget Rocket Eade is very well aware of the confines of the SCG

Veterans List
    We have simply outplayed the Dogs for the past few years at the SCG. But Eade is smart and knows the SCG very well and his team has much more confident and skill than in the past.

I think we can stop them and turn the ball around and get well ahead on the scoreboard - but if the Swans don't play with their recent determination, we'll get done.

I hope Tiger will be playing.

On the Rookie List LittleSchneider's Avatar
    Question is - who will be dropped to make way for Matthews to return next week? Who ever is dropped will be spitting chips!
    And the man who started it, the Schneiderman, can kick his third for the quarter. And the swans are in the Grand Final!

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Unfortunately, during yesterdays game Luffy said he thought it would probably be McVeigh.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I really hope not. Mathews's lack of pace would be exposed by the Bulldogs midfield.

Matthews may not be able to find a place in the team.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Originally posted by RogueSwan
    Unfortunately, during yesterdays game Luffy said he thought it would probably be McVeigh.
    That would be shame. Watching yesterday's game I thought he did quite well in the forward pocket - I was wondering whether he would make a good permanent FP.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast