Thread: Banner on Saturday

Banner on Saturday

Thought I'd say that the banner was very good yesterday, so well done to those red jacketed people!

Didn't get to see what was written on the Paul Williams side, but I saw the picture.

I thought the reverse message, with the simple and heartfelt message to Sophie was a nice touch.

Richmond banner was the usual primary school rhyme.

I went to Hawks v. Kangaroos last week, and of course there was a "feathers fly" comment on the 'Roos banner! The Hawks banner ripped and there was a lot of frantic sticky taping!!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Blog Entries

Re: Banner on Saturday

Originally posted by NMWBloods

I went to Hawks v. Kangaroos last week, and of course there was a "feathers fly" comment on the 'Roos banner!
    Compulsory isn't it?

I think the players' last agreement required at least one per round.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

On the Rookie List
    On the TV broadcast I saw the Willo message. So what did the other side say about Sophie?
    Run2Live,Live2Run

Something about hoping she would get better and thoughts and prayers were with her. I just thought it was nice and simple, rather than the usual advertising.

It got a good round of applause from all at the Lockett end when the "Sophie" side was shown to us.
    Does God believe in Atheists?