38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super Ted

26 68.42%
  • Jemima

12 31.58%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ted Richards, Super Ted or Jemima

OldE
    Is no one else vaguely irritated by the mixed references in the title of this thread? Big Ted is from playschool, and thus could be compared with Jemima.

Superted, on the other hand, was a cartoon. A better comparison would have been to Superted's slightly incompetent sidekick, Spottyman, or the evil villains, the Skeleton and Texas Pete.

Originally posted by eirinn
    Is no one else vaguely irritated by the mixed references in the title of this thread? Big Ted is from playschool, and thus could be compared with Jemima.

Superted, on the other hand, was a cartoon. A better comparison would have been to Superted's slightly incompetent sidekick, Spottyman, or the evil villains, the Skeleton and Texas Pete.
    Haha! Oh Skeleton, now he was hopeless. I haven't voted precisely because of the mixed references. Although he is no Jemima!

Blog Entries
    I thought he was really good last night.

Runted Runted!!!

Originally posted by eirinn

Earing, I deeply apologise for upsetting your delicate sense of what constititues valid sets for comparison of children's TV show characters, although I must profess to being vaguely irritated by your vague irritation. In future, I will not mix characters from different shows, so as to avoid making you vague and irritated.

On topic, I think Jemima he played very well last night.
    He had observed that people who did lie were, on the whole, more resourceful and ambitious and successful than people who did not lie.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Legs Akimbo
    Earing, I deeply apologise for upsetting your delicate sense of what constititues valid sets for comparison of children's TV show characters, although I must profess to being vaguely irritated by your vague irritation. In future, I will not mix characters from different shows, so as to avoid making you vague and irritated.

I think Jemima is a better name, coz he is not really a Big Ted.

I call him steady teddy.

OldE
    Originally posted by Legs Akimbo

I appreciate that. I don't like being vague or irritated.

super ted was ok - i preferred banana man though
    Roosy = LEGEND

The restaurant at the end of the universe
    Originally posted by punter257
    super ted was ok - i preferred banana man though
    I was a big fan of Captain Kremmin. Perhaps Karla in lieu of Jemima?
    We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty.

Fandom of Fabulousness Lucky Knickers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jemima took his dress off last night IMO. Much improved and will now revert to calling him Just Ted

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234