Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wet weather - fixture changes?

On the Rookie List
    Only if you front up a couple of hundred mill to seal the deal!
    I hear not what you say, for the thunder of who you are.

Not sure why that couldnt of happened Rafters but at least we have got a game of footy i suppose. Its a shame they pulled the pin on Olds because there is nothing wrong with the ground.

Regular in the Side
    Why couldnt the two games be moved to Rosedale and another vacant dry ground?(As people have hinted). Is the league just too bloody lazy to get off their backsides and improvise??? What other reasons are there?? Another reason why the SFL is a joke.

Almost Football Legend
    If the situation at Olds Park was as Shearer described it, it's absolutely pathetic. It's one thing to close a ground if it's unplayable, but to close Olds Park just because another ground in the area is out is a joke.

Anyway, I'll be out at the double-header Kelso tomorrow with the camera, and RWO's feature game will be the St George v Wollongong southern derby.
    And then off to the SCG. Does anyone know if it's possible to get onto the M5 from Henry Lawson Drive?

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Norris, the M5 is about 300m from Kelso Oval. When you leave the ground turn right and you cant miss it.

aka Mr Taxman
    Just back in Sydney after working in sunny Melbourne all week - was expecting severe flooding akin to a cyclone but having a look at the area you would think that we still need a good dosage of rain. Rather bemused that so many grounds could be closed.

If Sydney councils were in Cairns or Melbourne there would never be any footy played in either place.
    See me run a marathon again as a leprechaun?
    Donations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12