Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st Year Members Focus Group

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Year Members Focus Group

Originally posted by i'm-uninformed2
    Yes, funny. It's amazing how many of the nice 'respectable' types in the Members tut-tutting the behaviour of others you run into at certain clubs in Kings Cross after the game
    Carlotta's a Swans fan?
    Sit down or i swear to God i'll have you shot.

Veterans List

Re: Re: Re: 1st Year Members Focus Group

Originally posted by NMWBloods
    Soft. I've been a member since Nebuchadnezzar ripped us a new one when the Bombers were still in Babylon...
    I have a seasons ticket, a bit tattered, when Alan Bond was club sponsor. He sponsored us with some else's money.

Veterans List
    At the brainstorming session did anyone suggest that we trade Ben Mathews. At a brainstorming session, if they do it correctly, they should initially accept any suggestions.

Maybe I should buy another seasons ticket under an alias, come to the next session and throw them a few curly ones. Care to join me ROK and NMW.

Sure, I'd be happy to ask tough questions. However, I think this focus group was actually run by the AFL not the Swans.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Veterans List
    Originally posted by NMWBloods
    Sure, I'd be happy to ask tough questions. However, I think this focus group was actually run by the AFL not the Swans.
    My tough questioning at the aftermatch was greeted by an intake of breath by just about everyone there so I suggest you don't hold your breath waiting for the answer. (I got my answer in the press 48 hours afterwards.)

Originally posted by Go Swannies
    My tough questioning at the aftermatch was greeted by an intake of breath by just about everyone there so I suggest you don't hold your breath waiting for the answer. (I got my answer in the press 48 hours afterwards.)
    I was highly impressed you asked that question!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Year Members Focus Group

Originally posted by PerthSwannie
    Are you telling me that you can`t get into the ground(SCG?), if your not wearing a collared shirt???? NO WAY!!
    Yep we are sophisticated over here on the east coast not like you rabble from the west,who dont know what it means to where shoes.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Year Members Focus Group

Originally posted by swantastic
    Yep we are sophisticated over here on the east coast not like you rabble from the west,who dont know what it means to where shoes.
    Now when you say YOU. Do you mean ME? or the Wet Toasters?. Let`s not turn this into an East V West thing. Don`t forget, OUR common enemy is any OPPOSITION SIDE. Not where the supporters reside!!
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

Bandwagon Driver australian_made's Avatar
    Originally posted by Nico
    At the brainstorming session did anyone suggest that we trade Ben Mathews.
    The worst thing was that after harping on and on about the collared shirt issue, someone from the Swans Membership Dept said: "Are you from RWO? You sure like going on and on and on....."
    If the siren sounds in Tasmania, and the umpires don't hear it, does it make a sound?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Year Members Focus Group

Now when you say YOU. Do you mean ME? or the Wet Toasters?. Let`s not turn this into an East V West thing. Don`t forget, OUR common enemy is any OPPOSITION SIDE. Not where the supporters reside!!
    Come in spinner,just having a lend,joke joyce.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1st Year Members Focus Group

Originally posted by swantastic
    Come in spinner,just having a lend,joke joyce.
    Hook, Line & Sinker!!!!!!!!

Haven`t lived in the East for years. Forgot how BLAND your humour was! HA HA!!
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Re: Re: 1st Year Members Focus Group

Hook, Line & Sinker!!!!!!!!

Haven`t lived in the East for years. Forgot how BLAND your humour was! HA HA!!
    Glad you can have a laugh.By the way its about lunch time over there is it not?
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123