Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have any photos from Sat night's game?

Veteran Site Admin

Anyone have any photos from Sat night's game?

The match report this week is shaping as a very dull affair. Any one got any photos they'd like to share to help me liven it up?

I wish I'd taken a pic of the two Port supporting ferals being dragged away by the police.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

A port feral was dragged away from behind the CS as well

Originally posted by j s
    A port feral was dragged away from behind the CS as well
    Yeah, he was one of them. His mate got dragged out as well (one had a flag saying Port Adelaide cheer squad).
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.

Bandwagon Driver australian_made's Avatar
    I have a photo of someone getting their photo taken with Hatley

http://groups.msn.com/aussiesummer03...to&PhotoID=971

It was the highlight of their night, people were lining up to get their photo taken with the great man.

I have other pics from the pre-match and after-match functions of SA Members holding up The Premiership Cup.

http://groups.msn.com/aussiesummer03...tadelaide.msnw

Sorry, I have none of the actual game tho. But to be honest, people were more excited about The Cup, than the game anyway
    If the siren sounds in Tasmania, and the umpires don't hear it, does it make a sound?

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Question

Originally posted by cruiser
    I wish I'd taken a pic of the two Port supporting ferals being dragged away by the police.
    If you saw that, you must not have been far from us.When are you going to reveal yourself Mysterious Man?!

The funny thing about the bloke getting turfed was the fact that the bloke was wearing a Port Cheer Squad hat. As we all know Cheer Squad members aren't allowed to drink. He was yelling out stuff like "You @@@@ing bunch of queers!" I replied' Wel, as a Port supporter you can't talk. What about Abernathy?" I think he was too stupid to actually know what I was saying to be honest. (a Port listee from here has confirmed what is common knowledge in Melbourne re the former Port & Roos star)

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Where'd they have the cup available for supporters? I still havent gotten close to it .... or Adam Schneider.
    Occupational hazards:

Originally posted by JF_Bay22_SCG
    If you saw that, you must not have been far from us.When are you going to reveal yourself Mysterious Man?!

The funny thing about the bloke getting turfed was the fact that the bloke was wearing a Port Cheer Squad hat. As we all know Cheer Squad members aren't allowed to drink. He was yelling out stuff like "You @@@@ing bunch of queers!" I replied' Wel, as a Port supporter you can't talk. What about Abernathy?" I think he was too stupid to actually know what I was saying to be honest. (a Port listee from here has confirmed what is common knowledge in Melbourne re the former Port & Roos star)

JF
    Dunno about outing Abernethy (first I've heard - wish it was Greg Philips you were talking about though) but believe you me, even Port CS wasnt without its 'confirmed batchelors' back in the late 70's/early 80's.

Yep, I was sitting quite close JF. I'm surprised you havent figured out who I am yet.
    Occupational hazards:

Dunno about outing Abernathy (first I've heard - wish it was Greg Philips you were talking about though) but believe you me, even Port CS wasnt without its 'confirmed batchelors' back in the late 70's/early 80's.

Yep, I was sitting quite close JF. I'm surprised you havent figured out who I am yet.
    Geez JF, even I know who Cruiser is!
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Originally posted by goswannie14
    Geez JF, even I know who Cruiser is!
    Yeah, its no great secret really.
    Occupational hazards:

Yeah, its no great secret really.
    On the flip side, only about a dozen people on here know who I am.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

howdy all.

I was just wondering if anyone had a gif of when Barry Hall dummy punched that Port player, and he went to ground. Every time I see it on tv I can not stop laughing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast