Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tickets for the Melbourne game.

Tickets for the Melbourne game.

Does anyone have any idea how sales are going? Will there be general admission seats available on the first tier at the Ponsford end (those lovely padded seats )?
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Re: Tickets for the Melbourne game.

Originally posted by cruiser
    Does anyone have any idea how sales are going? Will there be general admission seats available on the first tier at the Ponsford end (those lovely padded seats )?
    From reading Bigfooty posts, many are predicting a crowd of between 30 - 40,000 meaning planty of walk up general admission seats.

This game deserves more than 40,000 so here's hoping many footy followers in Bleak city get out and watch some great footy.
    Swannies for life!

Re: Re: Tickets for the Melbourne game.

Originally posted by Matt79
    This game deserves more than 40,000 so here's hoping many footy followers in Bleak city
    Game's not in Canberra...

get out and watch some great footy.
    I thought the Swans were playing...
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Re: Re: Re: Tickets for the Melbourne game.

Originally posted by NMWBloods

I thought the Swans were playing...
    I enjoy watching them play.
    Swannies for life!

The forecast is for fine weather as well
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

whats the snow forecast for this weekend?

hard ball getter

SEATING

hey does anyone know where the majority of the swans supporters will be sitting for saturdays blockbuster? i would like to go, but being with opposition supporters might end up a bit ugly, so i would like to be surrounded by swans supporters.

On the Rookie List
    Bottom deck,ponsford stand.
    The Future is Bright,The Future is Red And White.

Re: SEATING

Originally posted by tawfiq
    hey does anyone know where the majority of the swans supporters will be sitting for saturdays blockbuster? i would like to go, but being with opposition supporters might end up a bit ugly, so i would like to be surrounded by swans supporters.
    Bottom deck of the Ponsford, it's where the cheer squad will be and most of the supporters.

There will also be next to no Melbourne supporters as they will be in the MCC or in the bottom level of the Olympic Stand where their membership section is.

DST
    "Looking forward to a rebuilt, new, fast and exciting Swans model in 2010"

Originally posted by dendol
    whats the snow forecast for this weekend?
    Lots of snow=No melbourne supporters.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

hard ball getter
    sorry this will be my first time going to the mcg to watch the footy, can someone tell me appromixately how much the tickets will cost for the ground level, for level 2 and for the other levels, please, thanks

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Originally posted by tawfiq
    sorry this will be my first time going to the mcg to watch the footy, can someone tell me appromixately how much the tickets will cost for the ground level, for level 2 and for the other levels, please, thanks
    GA level 1 seating is $16.95. The best value for top level sport you could get anywhere in the 1st world I reckon! (We pay $29.50 for GA in Sydney, WHY!!!!)

Seriously,bring a Pom to a game and watch them freak when you say you can see a game at a 100000 capacity stadium for under GBP 7. Then tell him that the tickets are unreserved, you sit around opposition fans without a problem & can have a beer at your seat & they will either become totally bewildered with culture shock or will have the biggest grin on their faces you ever have seen (before hopefully buying you drinks all day! )

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast