Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sydney v West Coast???

Truth be told, trolling is pretty poor form.

Originally posted by ROK Lobster
    Being banned is nothing to be proud of.
    Thats the pot calling the kettle black is it not?
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Originally posted by Mr Q
    If you're going to stir, at least *try* to get it right:

http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/game/game.php?id=205

Oh, and if you want to know, here's the all time West Coast v Sydney head to head. You're ahead by one game

http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/stat...6&g=0&r=33&z=1
    I think it's funny that that stat got some moron searching for the truth
    An instrument with only 9 notes! Surely it's easy to play? www.coastalscottish.com
    Enjoy the Coastals Experience!

If you're going to stir, at least *try* to get it right:

http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/game/game.php?id=205

Oh, and if you want to know, here's the all time West Coast v Sydney head to head. You're ahead by one game

http://www.eaglesflyinghigh.com/stat...6&g=0&r=33&z=1
    Mr Q,is that Q short for Queer?
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar
    Hey........

Someone ratted me out on the Wet Toast site. Nothings sacred any more!
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

Originally posted by PerthSwannie
    Hey........

Someone ratted me out on the Wet Toast site. Nothings sacred any more!
    I think it's time to do some reconnaissance work...
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

Regular in the Side PerthSwannie's Avatar
    I got this email from a WC mate of mine after the WC v Adel game. Give you an insight on their thinking(Note he thinks Adelaide in Vic. However, I think his last sentence is a scream!).

( We are the West Coast - we will demolish every @@@@ing team in our path including that puff of wind team Adelaide that all the @@@@ing Vics were grooming to be the hot favourites for the flag - @@@@ Em'.I'm still getting over the hangover and with a bit of luck Freo will give that other useless Vic team a real drubbtng today.Who knows could this be the year of the first all WA Grand Final? Imagine what the Vics will do - they would chain that @@@@wit Sheedy to the back of a motorbike by his ankle and drag him through the streets of Melbourne as the last exhibit of the Grand Final parade on the Friday - Ha Ha beat that !!!! The Feral ).
    Even Santa follows the Swannies.

Originally posted by PerthSwannie
    I got this email from a WC mate of mine after the WC v Adel game. Give you an insight on their thinking(Note he thinks Adelaide in Vic. However, I think his last sentence is a scream!).

( We are the West Coast - we will demolish every @@@@ing team in our path including that puff of wind team Adelaide that all the @@@@ing Vics were grooming to be the hot favourites for the flag - @@@@ Em'.I'm still getting over the hangover and with a bit of luck Freo will give that other useless Vic team a real drubbtng today.Who knows could this be the year of the first all WA Grand Final? Imagine what the Vics will do - they would chain that @@@@wit Sheedy to the back of a motorbike by his ankle and drag him through the streets of Melbourne as the last exhibit of the Grand Final parade on the Friday - Ha Ha beat that !!!! The Feral ).
    If the Weagles have a shocker of a finals campaign (god bless), this will indeed be handy ammunition...
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

Originally posted by swantastic
    No it means that he can't cope with big words.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by Thunder Shaker
    Well, seems the Eagles did win a final away from the MCG against the Bulldogs by five points in 1999. Not that it mattered much; the results of other finals that year made the win meaningless. (The old McIntyre final 8 was in operation at the time and the final between the Eagles and Dogs was 4th vs 5th.)
    As it turned out, no it didn't matter much. It should have earned us a home final in the second week, but due to the MCC contract, our home final against Carlton ended up at the MCG.

Still, it was a final, one we were widely tipped to be thumped in, and we won it.

Originally posted by Thunder Shaker
    Now here's the truth about the Eagles in finals away from WA.

Since 1994 they've played 12 finals away from Subiaco, for ONE win by five points. That is an 8.3% strike rate.

It's not exactly a glowing record.
    No, its not. However, I would point out that of those 12 finals, two were finals we should have had at Subiaco (in 1996 and 1999), while no less than five were Elimination finals where we snuck into the eight and right properly got thrown out again.

Mind you, your record in finals away from home (neutral GF excluded) in the same period is LLLLWLLW, not hugely better - and at least we never lost any home finals in that period.

However, if we're going to banter about finals, its worth noting we haven't lost a home final since 1991. Admittedly, we've only had six, but we've won them all (IIRC, our home:away ratio in finals is the worst in the league, both in terms of number of games, and win/loss)

Originally posted by
    Piobaireachd

I think it's funny that that stat got some moron searching for the truth
    Hey, as an Eagles supporter, you'd think I'd already know. And as I keep the stats up to date on EFH, finding evidence for you was easy. Don't thank me all at once though, as I've obviously saved one of you from embarassing yourself on the EFH forums

Originally posted by
    swantastic

Ha. Original. Never been asked that before .

FYI, its the first letter of my surname.

Anyway, as the administrator on EFH, if you want to come onto the site and discuss footy within the rules, then you're more than welcome from my point of view. I know some of the regulars will get narky, but hey, they don't run the site.

If you visit with the sole purpose of trolling, then I'll probably have to ban you eventually, but if you visit in a good spirit, then I'd be more than happy to see you. I don't visit other sites to troll (and if you think I am, please tell me), but to discuss footy with people who have a different perspective. If you like that, then I'm always happy to talk with you.
    Blue and Gold 'til I die

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries

Mind you, your record in finals away from home (neutral GF excluded) in the same period is LLLLWLLW, not hugely better - and at least we never lost any home finals in that period.

Neutral GF excluded?!?! . . . Errr, it did matter a bit.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Mr Q is on BigFooty, but don't hold that against him!! He is a pretty decent poster!
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast