Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can Sydney Overcome West Coast in Perth second time around?

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by swantastic
    Hey AA have you had a look at EFH they are a bunch of tossa's.Dont compare them to usAt least we've got half a brain.
    Yes I have and don't really wish to got there again.
    I'm judging them by the people I met during the last weekend in September last year. All but one of them were decent people and most of them who've come on here in the last week are OK (a couple of trolls but we can hardly complain when we have trolls who go on to their site and can't even spell swannies correctly!).
    At the GF parade I was surrounded by WCE fans and when I say surrounded I mean it. I was at the corner of Swanston and Collins and for about half an hour I was the only Swans fan there. Eventually another Swans fan came up to me and asked if she could stand with me. We were then joined by 3 Americans who had no idea what was going on but happened to be wearing red so I invited them to stand with us.
    The WCE fans were great fun, we had a laugh, there was no arrogance and many of them said that they'd like the Swans to win a premiership but just not against them. I told them they'd be disappointed and I was right.
    I don't judge them all by the one tool who behaved poorly during the game, but he got a taste of his own medicine at the end of the game.

Originally posted by NMWBloods
    Yes, but if we kick 13 goals or more we'll probably win.

I did those stats a little while ago.

In the past four seasons our record is:

47-8 when we kick 13 goals or more.

4-3 when we kick 12 goals.

10-24 when we kick 11 goals or less.
    Last year every match in which we kicked 14 goals or more we won. Not sure about this year, but I reckon it would be the same.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Originally posted by goswannie14
    Last year every match in which we kicked 14 goals or more we won. Not sure about this year, but I reckon it would be the same.
    Yep - same for this year.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Originally posted by AussieAnge
    The WCE fans were great fun, we had a laugh, there was no arrogance and many of them said that they'd like the Swans to win a premiership but just not against them. I told them they'd be disappointed and I was right.
    I don't judge them all by the one tool who behaved poorly during the game, but he got a taste of his own medicine at the end of the game.
    Believe it or not, my best friend is a Budgie supporter.
    (I've had the BEST 12 months bragging rights!!)
    Bless his heart, if the budgies don't make it (as they often don't), he gives me his GF breakfast and game ticket. Believe me, over the years, I've really, really, really, really, really enjoyed getting shelacked on GF morning on the Budgies tab.
    I'd don't really hate youse Budgie supporters, I just like to @@@@-stir.

PS: My ideal GF is Syd v Freo ... It would be really great to be able to go to the budgie breakfast this year in my swans colours!! I probably won't make it out alive, but jeez it would be worth it.
    Last edited by AnnieH; 9th September 2006 at 12:43 AM.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Originally posted by Danzar
    Oi! Be nice.

His last few posts came as close to an olive branch as you can get.

I know you can be nice when you want to Annie.
    Originally posted by WestCoast1
    Again with the ignorance Annie...sad.

to the rest of you Swans fans, may the best team win on Saturday night. Yes, the best team on the day last year took out the GF and it was a great game of football. Bring on the rematch (even though we won in rd 15 ) and maybe see you in the GF again?

If so, I'll be back. (I know you won't be able to contain yourselves until then! )

GO WEST COAST!!

... I'm far from ignorant, and I was being noice!!
    Danzar, WC1 has spent the whole day being a pain in the rear end. That was the first thing he said all day that wasn't derogatory in some way, shape or form.
    Cheers

Correction ... his last post WAS derogatory ... he called me ignorant.
    Last edited by AnnieH; 9th September 2006 at 01:17 AM.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Heres another reason
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Back, strapped and intact dread and might's Avatar
    Originally posted by NMWBloods
    Yes, but if we kick 13 goals or more we'll probably win.

I did those stats a little while ago.

In the past four seasons our record is:

47-8 when we kick 13 goals or more.

4-3 when we kick 12 goals.

10-24 when we kick 11 goals or less.
    I think healy did an article based on that fact in about august last year. Bring on the attacking football.
    I wish my weed was EMO so it would cut itself

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234