Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Prelim Final (post all your inquires or info here) (Go to GF Forum for Barcode info)

Originally posted by BonBon
    I thought we'd get Saturday night. If it's verse Fremantle it'll be at SCG or Melbourne at TS.
    If TS is available it will be at TS, regardless of opposition. There is n agreement to hold finals at TS, the only reason last year's game v Geelong was at the SCG was that TS was unavailable due to an NRL game.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Veteran Site Admin
    Originally posted by Mike_B
    If TS is available it will be at TS, regardless of opposition. There is n agreement to hold finals at TS, the only reason last year's game v Geelong was at the SCG was that TS was unavailable due to an NRL game.
    Not to mention fact that tickets go on sale this Wednesday, before we know who our opponent will be.

Senior Player
    Yeah - How can they sell the tickets before they are sure of the venue or the opponent??

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    They will know the time of the game before Wednesday, which allows the AFL to lock in the venue. Our opponent is irrelevant.

Originally posted by liz
    Not to mention fact that tickets go on sale this Wednesday, before we know who our opponent will be.
    They did that in 2003 as well. They just kept an allocation of tickets for Brisbane supporters but started selling them before the Semi-Final weekend.

I'm on the Chandwagon!!!

If you cannot compete for the premiership, it's better to be young and exciting than middle-aged and dowdy.

Warming the Bench
    I wonder where the standard seats will be? Probably Level 6 in the nosebleeds
    How many tickets can you buy per card? I already had people at work asking me last week to buy tickets for them.
    This is what the site says:

Members may be able to purchase more than one (1) ticket per member
    I still think it will be held on the Friday night. We''ll have to wait and see later this evening. Just think of the nervous energy while at work on that Friday.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by jazzamcc
    I wonder where the standard seats will be? Probably Level 6 in the nosebleeds
    How many tickets can you buy per card? I already had people at work asking me last week to buy tickets for them.
    This is what the site says:

I still think it will be held on the Friday night. We''ll have to wait and see later this evening. Just think of the nervous energy while at work on that Friday.
    If it's at TS my guess is that you'll be able to buy 4 tickets with each membership card.

Originally posted by AussieAnge
    If it's at TS my guess is that you'll be able to buy 4 tickets with each membership card.
    8 for TS and 4 for SCG.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by jazzamcc
    Think of the pain in the arse for all those who do not live in Sydney.

On the Rookie List
    Roos just seemed to suggest that he didn't know whether it was going to be at the SCG or TS.
    LIFE GOES ON

Veteran Site Admin
    Originally posted by adnar
    8 for TS and 4 for SCG.
    Hardly.

If it is at the SCG it will be one ticket per membership.

At Telstra I hope it is only two - otherwise some go in an snap up hoards of the best tickets before many members have a chance. But it could be four based on what has happened in the past.

Blog Entries
    I assume that the venues and times for the PF will be announced tonight, along with the details for next week's semis?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast