Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Prelim Final (post all your inquires or info here) (Go to GF Forum for Barcode info)

Where & When will Prelim be played

Telstra Stadium

Friday or Saturday night any official news?
    You don't ban those who supported your opponent, you make them wallow in their loserdom by covering your victory! You sit them in the front row. You give them a hat! Toby Ziegler

On the Rookie List

Re: Re: Re: Tix for Preliminary Final

Originally posted by cruiser
    Maximum four tix allowed for each member at Telstra. It was stated in an AFL Finals ad in the SMH on Friday. However, in the unlikely event that its held at the SCG, it will be one ticket each member.
    Agree. It was definitely 1 ticket per membership at last year's QF against Geelong.

Re: Where & When will Prelim be played

Originally posted by Reggi
    Telstra Stadium

Friday or Saturday night any official news?
    At this stage no matter where the Swans play it will not be on a friday night
    That from the Syd Swans,not sure about ground but i think it might be at the TS.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

I can't see how it won't be Friday night, they won't have 2 finals on Sat night, infact they won't have a PF on Sat night, I can't imagine them playing Sydney on Sat arvo.

Would assume it is Friday night, which will give us access to Telstra Stadium as the NRL have the stadium booked for Saturday night and Sunday arvo.

If it is Freo that we play would probably prefer Telstra Stadium as they have not played their before, if it is Melbourne then the tight confines of the SCG may suit us better.

Would much rather play Freo however.

DST
    "Looking forward to a rebuilt, new, fast and exciting Swans model in 2010"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tix for Preliminary Final

Originally posted by AussieAnge
    Agree. It was definitely 1 ticket per membership at last year's QF against Geelong.
    I am not saying this wasn't the case but I definatly bought 4 tickets..? Can't remember how.

On the Rookie List
    Looks like it's the Friday night as Ben Buckley from the AFL has confirmed that Freo v Dees is next Friday night.

Originally posted by AussieAnge
    Looks like it's the Friday night as Ben Buckley from the AFL has confirmed that Freo v Dees is next Friday night.
    At TS?
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Living in 2005
    Originally posted by DST
    Would assume it is Friday night, which will give us access to Telstra Stadium as the NRL have the stadium booked for Saturday night and Sunday arvo.

If it is Freo that we play would probably prefer Telstra Stadium as they have not played their before, if it is Melbourne then the tight confines of the SCG may suit us better.

I actually think the NRL wont have a final on Sunday until the Grand Final.

Freo/Melb just confirmed for Friday night, and West Coast/Dogs Sat night, so that basically confirms us as being Friday night.

On the Rookie List

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tix for Preliminary Final

Originally posted by adnar
    I am not saying this wasn't the case but I definatly bought 4 tickets..? Can't remember how.
    I seem to recollect that some of the Ticketek outlets weren't as on the ball as others. There was a similar email that went out saying members may be able to buy up to 4 tickets and some Ticketek outlets took that as members could buy up to 4 tickets.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by swantastic
    At TS?
    He only mentioned the schedule for next week. We will probably receive an email from the club tomorrow advising the venue and time of the PF as tickets go on sale to members on Wednesday.

On the Rookie List
    Channel 10 reckon it will be held at Telstra Stadium.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast