Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: MOL's serve to the WC ferals

Warming the Bench
    After Micky O kicked that goal, all I know seeing that look in his eyes, he looks like he is capable of doing anything, I have never seen him so pumped up, it has to be one of my best moments of following the Swannies
    Sydney Swans/SMFC "PREMIERS 2005"

GO SYDNEY SWANS

Yarraville, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Originally posted by robbieando
    OK, I'm taking bets

Who is going to be the first player from ANY CLUB to something simular to Kenny????

Hatley and Jules are also on offer for those who want a challenge remembering Hatley sits on a wing for Home games and up the back of the CS for away games and Jules in up the back of the CS for most games too (except for Brissy, WA and SA games)

Betting may begin
    Foreign Legion wins that bet already. He and ever-so charming ex girlfriend had the footy kicked at them by Lockett in THAT match back in 1994.Lockett was quoted as saying that Sydney had the "worst fans in the league"

Hatley got pwned by Wayne Carey in the last round in 1993 *I think. Carey ran straight up to him as if he was going to belt him. Peter fliched and fell into his seat. It was so hilarious that I spent the whole last quarter crying with laughter!

JF
    "Never ever ever state that Sydney is gone.They are like cockroaches in the aftermath of a nuclear war"
    (Forum poster 'Change', Big Footy 04Apr09)

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by Layby
    You dislike the great 'majority' of some 40 odd thousand supporters !

That is a whole lot of anger to carry around
    Nah he had a beer with a Wooshas Warriors member that was at the game...the day after

And Eagles supporters, are very sad cases indeed...they take the whole League way to seriously...

I was at the Eagles v Bulldogs game, and this older Bulldogs lady was ready to deck an Eagles fan

Although, its ingrained in me to have no sympathy for any Victorian teams.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by ugg
    Nice piccie
    I noticed the sunday tele sitting on my desk with this photo today, and realised that the long standing mystery has been solved!!!

What ever happened to the guy who played the Dad in Coolangatta Gold (high point in Colin Friels career)?

He joined the WC cheer squad!!
    I hear not what you say, for the thunder of who you are.

Don't be too hard on them...

They were born that way.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213