Thread: East Coast Eagles Website

On the Rookie List

East Coast Eagles Website

Can anyone tell me why the East Coast Eagles website hasn't been updated today. I always check first thing Monday and it is always up to date with their weekends results.
    It seems strange given they played in the GF on the weekend.
    How did they go?

They had their wings clipped like their bigger brothers on the West Coast.

They haven't updated their website cause there's still to many tears.

sounds like they are having "sad monday" in the eagles nest
    Oh crikey!

Regular in the Side
    Originally posted by Woodsy
    Updated now - fair play to the Eagles. Much better than the mob who choked last year in similar circumstances and never officially recognised the result on their very ordinary site....
    Time to vent your anger Woodsy. You take as many pot shots at Wests as you can especially at times when it isnt on the topic. Why do you hate Wests with so much passion? I ask this question with genuine sincerity.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by Coastal Boy
    Time to vent your anger Woodsy. You take as many pot shots at Wests as you can especially at times when it isnt on the topic. Why do you hate Wests with so much passion? I ask this question with genuine sincerity.
    hey coastal boy he probably had one of those sausages on sat..... i would be up set too....... why do people always take comments to heart.... hit a nerve maybe... truth does hurt some times..

So Woodsy, you receive the West's newsletter - must be a ex-disgruntled player possibly - no wonder the angst.

You certainly do only like to put up the facts to help your point.

Can you please tell me the clubs that have adequate websites, constantly maintained and updated. Some do I know and I agree Wests is crap but so are most of the others. I dont think Pennos blinked until they won the flag.

The newsletter is written by a committee member from Wests and distributed via email. It is also printed and available at home games from the canteen.

Did you get the newsletter after their loss last week to Penno ? All was reported fair and square.

Sure the were spruiking in their newsletter last year - not on their inadequate website - so would have I had I been involved with a club that dominated the way they did.

ECE were clearly the better team this year as Wests were in 2005. Same thing in common is they lost the GF.
    Oh crikey!

Regular in the Side
    Thanks for an honest response Woodsy. The Wests website lies idle for up to 18 months at a time before updates - other than the sydney afl link - so criticism of the GF update as slow is a little premature - they still have six months to do it!!!!

As for you Rooster, didn't your mother tell you that even too much of a good thing can still be bad for you. And I thought roosters ate seeds and worms.....not 1/2 a dozen sauages drowned in BBQ sauce.