Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WA support

WA support

Dear Sydney,

As much as it pains me (because it was at our expense) congratulations on making it to the Grand Final again. The Swans were just too good and your forward line tore us apart.

Please grind the Egirls into the dust!!!

I couldn't stand the Egirls winning a premiership and their smug supporters (20 years of arrogance) really @@@@@s me as well as most 'normal' West Australians. When O'Loughlin gave the fat blob in the Egirls cheer squad a heart attack, that was the greatest non-Dockers moment of the year, alongside Adam Hunter being driven face first into the interchange bench against geelong.

I hope the Swans go back to back and all the Egirls fans waste another $2,500 to watch their team lose. Not since Collingwood lost back to back would there be sweeter justice.

Best of luck
    The Freo Faithful

Whatever the results on the weekend, the Grand Final was always going to be Good vs Evil.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    I still have fond memories (as well as a copy) of the front page of the Dockerland website after we beat the Eagles last year. I hope we give the Dockerland crew an opportunity to use those graphics again.

One thing Eagles' fans don't like to be reminded of is the WA premiership tally since Freo joined the competition in 1995: Eagles 0, Freo 0.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

And I pray that it stays that way for this year.

However they still use the we've won 2 premierships and 2 brownlow's...

We beat them in all encounters this year for the first time which still brings a smile to my face even though Dudd was judged best on ground in the first derby despite being on a losing team. Hey that sounds a lot like last years GF.

Oh also please shut the media over here up, the bias towards West Coast is excruciating and the radio commentary is 90% made up of retired Eagles hacks.

Re: WA support

Originally posted by Paulfromfreo
    Dear Sydney,

Please grind the Egirls into the dust!!!

Best of luck
    The Freo Faithful
    Paul I for one (or should that be one of a group of many) truly hope your wish comes true.

E-girls are starting to @@@@ me more than Collingwood, and that, coming from someone who learn't to say "I hate Collingwood" before anything else says a lot.

Suspended by the MRP
    Originally posted by Thunder Shaker
    I still have fond memories (as well as a copy) of the front page of the Dockerland website after we beat the Eagles last year. I hope we give the Dockerland crew an opportunity to use those graphics again.

One thing Eagles' fans don't like to be reminded of is the WA premiership tally since Freo joined the competition in 1995: Eagles 0, Freo 0.
    And they reckon Eagles fans are arrogant...what about you Sth Melbourne Vic rejects??

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by WestCoast1
    And they reckon Eagles fans are arrogant...what about you Sth Melbourne Vic rejects??
    Mr. WestCoast1 - Might I remind you that you are a visitor on this site. Please read this post.
    Once you are reading the RWO Forum Rules, please take particular note of rule 3 and the stir/bait pointer.

Originally posted by WestCoast1
    Correction to previous post.

E-girls do sh 1t me more than Collingwood.

How goes it WC1. How's it feel to be bloated up on your Hungry Jacks burger whilst waving your SGIO flags, held up with a "messages on hold" inflatable hand whilst singing along to a song that sounds like its an 80"s beer commercial.

You really are the soulless corporate no bodies of the football world aren't you?

So just where was the post arrogant. Don't you like being reminded that you have won nothing since the dockers have been in the comp?

Originally posted by Frog
    Mr. WestCoast1 - Might I remind you that you are a visitor on this site. Please read this post.
    Once you are reading the RWO Forum Rules, please take particular note of rule 3 and the stir/bait pointer.
    Ah stuff him Frog. Give him enough rope, he will hang himself.

Suspended by the MRP
    off the top of my head i think west coast
    have won these since 1995

west coast have won 17 derbys to freo's 7
    20 ross glendining medals
    2 brownlow medals
    1 norm smith medal.
    the mc trophy for finishing first in 2006

i could be wrong ..

YAWN.....

You see what I mean???

They start with basically the WA state team and only manage to win 2 premierships.

And based on recent history I think the Dockers will soon even up the derby tally.

To sum up an Egirls supporter, 1 just told me they were glad the Dockers lost and then had a whinge when I said I was going for Sydney.

Cheer, cheer the red and the white

Originally posted by POIPLE FAN
    off the top of my head i think west coast
    have won these since 1995

west coast have won 17 derbys to freo's 7
    20 ross glendining medals
    2 brownlow medals
    1 norm smith medal.
    the mc trophy for finishing first in 2006

i could be wrong ..
    Yawn

Whats a derby? Does it mean anything except a headline in the West Orstralian?

Whats a Glendining? Sounds like a stuck bell!

2 Brownlows!! Pardon me I thought they were an individual award. Same for the Norm Smith.

McClelland trophy. I think Port have 3 of the things. So what. Bit like winning the NAB Cup. Who cares or remembers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast