Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will be this years GF defining moment???

What will be this years GF defining moment???

2005 it was Leaping Leo...who will give us the 2006 most memorable GF moment???

My tip: O'Keefe kicks 5, collects 24 touches and takes out the Norm Smith

You've nominated about 30 moments!
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Originally posted by hammo
    You've nominated about 30 moments!
    Good point! How about O'Keefe collecting the Norm Smith for all of the above

We couldn't again see something as defining as Leo's Mark could we??

Originally posted by SthMelbDieHard

We couldn't again see something as defining as Leo's Mark could we??
    I hope not, could't cope!

I'll nominate Nick Malceski elluding and out running Chris Judd at the start of the fourth quarter to kick a long bomb from 50 metres.

The goal sends the Swans 4 goals up and breaks the spirit of the tiring Weagles.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

I like it a lot.

Malcevski is such a beautiful kick that the scenario wouldn't shock...although evading Judd might be!

I'll take a win by any margin but to go up 4 or 5 midway through the last and to be able to celebrate with the guys still playing would be something special!

Blog Entries
    MOL to win the Norm Smith - There I've said it, and probably jinxed him now ...

I reckon MOL will dominate. Will be keen to atone for last year and is in some pretty red hot form at the moment.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Veterans List
    Originally posted by NMWBloods
    I reckon MOL will dominate. Will be keen to atone for last year and is in some pretty red hot form at the moment.
    Nick, We've hardly heard from you of late. Pre game nerves?

Suspended by the MRP
    Huntaaa to take a screamer 30 out on a slight angle with 5 seconds to go and to slot it through after the siren for a 4 point win.

I know how you all love the guy and all.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    "The kick goes into the Swans fifty. Hall's on the lead and he marks. He's only 35 metres out, on a slight angle. Siren! The Swans need a goal, if Hall kicks this the Swans win. Hall moves in - this kick for the premiership. It's going, it's going - he's nailed it!"

Naah ... if it ended like that then cardiologists will be in demand in NSW over the next month or so.

"Dempster shrugs the tackle, and kicks long into the Swans' forward line. Hall's one out with Glass - Glass spoils. Schneider crumbs and snaps - what a goal! Thirty-one points is the margin now, the Swans are surely safe now with twenty-five minutes gone in the last. I'm not sure if you can hear this but the Swans fans behind the goals have started singing."

Better. The best part of a Grand Final are the final few minutes when the result is assured. We didn't get that last year. Closure, we need closure!
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Adam Schneider kicks the winning goal. Hehe
    ?????,?????_ ???RED&???WHITE[?]

official "ressies" supporter

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by hammo
    I hope not, could't cope!

I'll nominate Nick Malceski elluding and out running Chris Judd at the start of the fourth quarter to kick a long bomb from 50 metres.

The goal sends the Swans 4 goals up and breaks the spirit of the tiring Weagles.
    Oh , I like the way your mind works
    Mr Roos knew what he was doing'
    John Longmire is taking it to an art form
    We dont know how lucky we are to be Swans supporters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast