Thread: congrats WC and well done swannies

Regular in the Side

congrats WC and well done swannies

i know we lost but man that was an awesome game ... completely the reverse of last year. We played @@@@@ in the first half but that 2nd half was so good. we were so very close and i can honestly say i'm ok with a west coast win (exept for hunter and chick - @@@@@@@ing W@nkers) because they played slightly better today like we played slightly better last year. they are a quality side and it's such a fantastic rivalry between the clubs. great job by the swans to turn it on after such a bad start and the two best teams definitely battled it out today. i thought davis played really well and had some key possesions and goals when needed, richards and mickey O were fantastic, malceski, mcveigh, buchanan and C.bolton were also great at times and goodes' and kennelly's running off the backline was superb and leo did well again. all around we were great but not quite good enough ... BRING ON 2007!
    Last edited by alison.z; 30th September 2006 at 07:00 PM.

Regular in the Side
    look for my post in another thread too drnk to repaet am very prooud of the boiys, at leat no onecan say we werte lucdky last year, as ythe eagles outplayed us yetr we only lost by1 point

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Originally posted by robamiee
    look for my post in another thread too drunk to repeat am very proud of the boys, at least no one can say we were lucky last year, as the eagles outplayed us yet we only lost by1 point
    Agree.
    Silly to bag players for trying and not succeeding.
    And I got to practise my editing.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)