Thread: A Long Trip Home.

Up the mighty swannies!!!

A Long Trip Home.

I have been away from fellow RWO's since Friday when we flew out for GF. I just got back to WA now.......and all I can say is I am sick of Blue and Yellow.
    However suprisingly the fans who were on our flight were fairly level headed only a couple of toss bags....but they are West Coast supporters .....
    Yesterdays game was incredible....first half didnt turn up.......second half the Swannies came alive... by the end I was shattered, crying (not a good sight for a 25 yr old male) and just wanting to be alone..
    However in retrospect....What an effort.... We fought back like noones business and the sheer guts and determination made me for one SO proud. I think the spread from QBE in today's AGE summed it up.VALIANT! Well done Swannies...hopefully we will be there next year....but if we not I know it will not be through like of trying...

Sure some players went missing yesterday but that was to be expected ....to the players that stood up and especially to Brett Kirk....congratulations....

I love the mighty swannies....and can not wait to pull on the scarf again in 07!

For all my mates that reckon making the trip to Prelim then to GF was stupid.....stuff you!! GO YOU MIGHTY SWANNIES!!!

Must be tough if your a Sydney supporter over there in WA. All i can say is im glad i dont live there, i would be so sick of those bloody WC supporters and there blue & gold... stuff.
    ?????,?????_ ???RED&???WHITE[?]

official "ressies" supporter