Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aker to Western Bulldogs

Originally posted by 573v30
    The Dogs must've given away some good draft picks to snatch Aker, I doubt the Lions would just give him away without some compensation...
    Maybe, maybe not. Aker was damned sure that if he wasn't traded to the Dogs then he was quite happy to play in the QAFL for a year and drain away Brisbane's money. Considering his pay packet that's quite enough incentive to move him.
    10100111001 ;-)

Originally posted by laughingnome
    Maybe, maybe not. Aker was damned sure that if he wasn't traded to the Dogs then he was quite happy to play in the QAFL for a year and drain away Brisbane's money. Considering his pay packet that's quite enough incentive to move him.
    I hope it comes out that Aker was traded for a meat pie and a packet of salt and vinegar chips.....that would be an excellent parting shot by the Lions....
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Originally posted by Bloody Hell
    I hope it comes out that Aker was traded for a meat pie and a packet of salt and vinegar chips.....that would be an excellent parting shot by the Lions....
    Now I want a meat pie *flees to corner shop*

I'm telling you, I can quit whenever I want.
    10100111001 ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12