Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday Times article on Kennelly.

Originally posted by Layby
    Lost many children Liz ?

Possibly as much experience at that as you have in teaching players how to practice a goal kicking routine.

Typing on tne internet does not, i repeat, does not, make you an expert.Despite the length and seriousness of the prose.

sanctimonious foolery
    You should be thankful someone like liz can post something that has some thought and common sense behind it, instead of typing up mindless dribble. I agree with her 100%, what swantastic said was nothing short of heartless.

Originally posted by swantastic
    Nope im not joking Liz and i feel that way about any one who whingers about this country.As to loosing a parent just take a look at my signature under my messages.
    He was hardly 'whinging' about this country, or anything for that matter, the death of his dad may have caused him to have second thoughts about alot of things, and maybe even think irrationally sometimes also, but to say he was 'whinging' is just plain stupid. Take your ill directed 'patriotism' somewhere else, Cronulla perhaps.

Originally posted by DeadlyAkkuret
    He was hardly 'whinging' about this country, or anything for that matter, the death of his dad may have caused him to have second thoughts about alot of things, and maybe even think irrationally sometimes also, but to say he was 'whinging' is just plain stupid. Take your ill directed 'patriotism' somewhere else, Cronulla perhaps.
    There was a lot of hatred towards Australia for taking me away from home. The last six years of my father?s life I was away in this place. There was a lot of hatred towards Australia at the time. I?m glad I?m over that.?
    Sounds like he hated the place to me.Hey and BTW cronulla was only a matter of time.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

I love the off season

I think you're misinterpreting what he is saying.

'Patriotism' comes a long way behind family.
    Captain Logic is not steering this tugboat.

"[T]here are things that matter more and he's reading and thinking about them: heaven, reincarnation. Life and death are the only things that are truly a matter of life and death. Not football."

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    BTW cronulla was only a matter of time.
    ???
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    When my dad passed away, I had a lot of anger, directed at many different things and people of which much was misplaced. Kennelly probably was as 'angry' with himself as Australia. Looking for someone to 'blame' for the loss or to make sense of the sad events.

Veterans List
    At first when i read the article ,i thought @@@@ you Kennelly if you dont want to be here @@@@ off back to hicksville you ungreatful little cretin.I have changed my mind a little no one forced him to stay here but on reading the article fully it "sounds "as if he is glad he stayed.
    I for one will be taking all of your future posts with a grain of salt.

That has got to be the worst post of all time.

Are you a member of the human race?

RWO delisting please.

Originally posted by Nico
    I for one will be taking all of your future posts with a grain of salt.

That has got to be the worst post of all time.

Are you a member of the human race?

RWO delisting please.
    It was only my opinion and i wasnt the only one who thought that way.If you dont like it tuff titties.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Regular in the Side
    It was only my opinion and i wasnt the only one who thought that way.If you dont like it tuff titties.
    yeah, well you chose to air your opinion so you can quit whinging about the response.

to be so judgemental of someones response to abject grief is really quite pathetic.
    then again, i think it would be worth trying 15-16 players on field so what would i know

At first when i read the article ,i thought @@@@ you Kennelly if you dont want to be here @@@@ off back to hicksville you ungreatful little cretin.I have changed my mind a little no one forced him to stay here but on reading the article fully it "sounds "as if he is glad he stayed.
    What an idiot! I found myself in the same situation as Tadhg just shortly before him. I know what he means.

Your post is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read about someone's reaction to grief.

Sober up ye fool.
    Ar aghaidh chun bua 2007!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12