Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barry Hall

Originally posted by DeadlyAkkuret
    YES! i wish Origin would return, i miss watching my Ally boys defying the odds against whoever they played, usually whipping the pants off W.A. in the opening match lol and i don't see what this problem is that people seem to have with Hall, he's a real footballer, a real leader and a real man, enjoy it or watch badmington You call yourself Sydney supporters, so stop jumping on his back as soon as he shows some true emotion and aggression.
    I kinda agree with you, which kinda scares me !!!

I was/am a very ordinary sports geezer, but i am willing to 'give it a go' against anyone, ping pong, darts, and about 75 years ago contact sport. I never had what some 'talented" blokes had but would 'mix it' to get by

This is very different, men against (do another job) boys.

Just my opinion.

Originally posted by Layby
    I kinda agree with you, which kinda scares me !!!

I was/am a very ordinary sports geezer, but i am willing to 'give it a go' against anyone, ping pong, darts, and about 75 years ago contact sport. I never had what some 'talented" blokes had but would 'mix it' to get by

This is very different, men against (do another job) boys.

Just my opinion.
    True, but that's what they're putting on the park, and some of them have won All Ireland's which is meant to be prestigeous over there, so what's the excuse? i admit i'd love to see Ireland take on a more professional approach to the series, but once they're out there it's fair game, and i don't think Hall over stepped the line of humanity or anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12