Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Every Member Counts

Blog Entries

Post Every Member Counts

Time for hope
    The Swans however will be orchestrating a big push into Melbourne, Albury and Canberra as they aim to exceed 35,000 members in 2007.

With two slogans of Sydney's Own Sydney Swans and Every Member Counts for non-Sydney locations, the Swans are going heavy on recruitment this year in the hope 2007 becomes their most successful off-field season yet.

Re: Every Member Counts

Originally posted by ScottH
    Time for hope
    Sydney's Own Sydney Swans and Every Member Counts for non-Sydney locations
    That is the crapiest slogan i,ve herd.Sydney's Own Sydney Swans no @@@@ sherlock they wouldnt be called Sydney Swans if they were from perth would they?Why dont they have as a slogan"Two Citys Swans,every member counts"
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Re: Re: Every Member Counts

Originally posted by swantastic
    That is the crapiest slogan i,ve herd.Sydney's Own Sydney Swans no @@@@ sherlock they wouldnt be called Sydney Swans if they were from perth would they?Why dont they have as a slogan"Two Citys Swans,every member counts"
    But what about other members from other cities who also support the Swans?
    My Pokemon brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "Wanna trade cards?"
    "Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I can beat you, I've got Charizard!"

Re: Re: Re: Every Member Counts

Originally posted by Carolyn
    But what about other members from other cities who also support the Swans?
    Because only melbourne and sydney count,Pfftt the rest.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

On the Rookie List
    Don't forget the fact that our supporter numbers double each time we play Eagles in the GF, Ta to Freo supporters.

& Lol @ Scott's sig.
    Sweetheart, thats what a daddy is for.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by katie-scarlett
    & Lol @ Scott's sig.
    Sweetheart, thats what a daddy is for.
    They chained him to the back of a WRX.

On the Rookie List
    Originally posted by ROK Lobster
    They chained him to the back of a WRX.
    haha, dad's are handy for that too apparently..

Living in 2005

Re: Re: Every Member Counts

Of course there will be two slogans, we are talking two different markets, makes perfect sense.

Re: Re: Re: Every Member Counts

Originally posted by Damien

Of course there will be two slogans, we are talking two different markets, makes perfect sense.
    Well what was with the "Two cities One Dream" thing if thats the case?
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Living in 2005

Re: Re: Re: Re: Every Member Counts

Well what was with the "Two cities One Dream" thing if thats the case?
    You are talking about a banner speaking to the whole membership base on grand final day.

These memberships 'slogans' are to keep existing members and get new ones fired up enough to sign up and hand over hundreds of dollars and we are talking about two very different markets. The emphasis in Sydney has to be on the Sydney factor, simple as that.

This year Sydney had the '25 years in Sydney' and the Melbourne membership had the Bloods slogan. Perfect for both markets I would suggest.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Every Member Counts

Originally posted by Damien
    You are talking about a banner speaking to the whole membership base on grand final day.

These memberships 'slogans' are to keep existing members and get new ones fired up enough to sign up and hand over hundreds of dollars and we are talking about two very different markets. The emphasis in Sydney has to be on the Sydney factor, simple as that.

This year Sydney had the '25 years in Sydney' and the Melbourne membership had the Bloods slogan. Perfect for both markets I would suggest.
    Yep I agree with you Damien. The marketing dept has done a wonderful job catering in the main to the two major markets that contain Swans supporters. To have 32,000 members would have been unheard of in the SMFC and early Sydney Swans days. Full marks to the club for what they have achieved up until now.
    Does God believe in Atheists?

Senior Player
    Blog Entries
    I don't see how they are going to grow memberships much in 2007 with the SCG capacity only 30,000. Surely it would have been better from a growth of the game point of view had they come to some sort of agreement with the SCG to let us play all our home games at Telstra Stadium in 2007 until the SCG construction works are complete? (Or if not all, maybe 2-3 more) I know there's a contract, but I'm sure something could have been worked out. A wasted opportunity IMO, I thought we could have at least squeezed in an extra game at TS in next year's draw.
    Last edited by Xie Shan; 18th November 2006 at 07:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast