Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Swannies vs pies scores Naranderra

Article from the Swans website said it was an incident free game.
    In an incident-free game, the free-running Swans kicked long and straight, racking up 19 goals in what was the first AFL match in the southern NSW town in seven years.
    My Pokemon brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "Wanna trade cards?"
    "Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I can beat you, I've got Charizard!"

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Carolyn
    Article from the Swans website said it was an incident free game.
    If the Swans said it was incident free then it must have been incident free.

FWIW Hall was rested early because he is being eased in - no great shocks there. He complained of some soreness in his knee and it was iced as a precaution. It is not a concern. He did not feel a twinge or a tweak, just soreness. I expect that the ground was hard and that his knees are not the knees of a 16 year old. The bloke is ageing - I expect that some of the other senior players hurt after the match and were iced to. Coming off before the end thought and going into ice is always going to attract attention.

So who's got a rundown of how the fringe players played? We need to know about Vogels, White, Rowe, Simpkin, Jack and Moore as three of these will be playing (barring unexpexted return from injury or left field selection like Laidlaw, Thornton, Brabazon
    "I'll acknowledge there are more talented teams in the competition but I won't acknowledge that there is a better team in the competition" Paul Roos March 2005

Regular in the Side
    vogels kicked 3

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718