Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age match report from Narrandera

Quote Originally Posted by satchmopugdog View Post
    I think Jack can play if he is the nominated rookie as our veterans are outside?inside the list. I just have never been able to understand that bit. My mind glazes over like it does with maths stuff whenever someone tries to explain the veteran inside/outside/over/under bit.
    The first part is where you put the veteran in, the veteran out, and the rookie in. You're doing that bit perfectly. Where you're losing it, is that you're forgetting to shake it all about.

ihamilto went to the game on Friday night - The crowd was excelllent considering that the population is only6500 but near on 11,000 turned up. about 75% Swans supporters.

He said that Hall played well, Goodes was in a class of his own, Davis was good and looks the fittest he's ever seen him but Vogels really did shine - should be in seniors alot more this year.
    Ian is back from hols I think on Thursday so I will ask him to do a report.(if he has time) He said there were no injuries, but some quite feral Collingwood supporters and the odd argumentative Swans supporter, but you get that anywhere I suppose.!!
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12