Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need a separate forum...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    I'll consider not bagging West Coast excessively when you do the same re your bagging of Paul Roos.
    Fact is, its not just happening on RWO. It was even a topic of discussion on ABC 702 today. And there's very good reason for it.
    I have had no reason to bag Roos for some time, but as the Sydney coach I consider that RWO is an appropriate place to do it when the need (or opportunity ) arises. The WC bagging borders on the hysterical. The club has its problems, granted, but there is a hatred towards the club - such as wishing ill upon its players - that is, imo, unhealthy. They are a very succesful club, and deliver to their supporters pretty much what the supporters want - on field success. I think that the damage that they are doing the code would be minimal. I have 8 year old sons and therefore know plenty of parents of 8 year old sons. We often talk football - soccer, rugby and AFL are all competing for our kids - and not one has mentioned Cousins, Kerr, Braun or any of the West Coast's problems. Of greater concern is that Auskick is generally early Sunday mornings (here anyway - I am not sure about elsewhere) and it seems that more parents are prepared to sacrifice Friday nights to attend soccer or rugby on Sat morning, than they are Saturday nights.

Quote Originally Posted by ROK Lobster View Post
    I have had no reason to bag Roos for some time, but as the Sydney coach I consider that RWO is an appropriate place to do it when the need (or opportunity ) arises. The WC bagging borders on the hysterical. The club has its problems, granted, but there is a hatred towards the club - such as wishing ill upon its players - that is, imo, unhealthy. They are a very succesful club, and deliver to their supporters pretty much what the supporters want - on field success. I think that the damage that they are doing the code would be minimal. I have 8 year old sons and therefore know plenty of parents of 8 year old sons. We often talk football - soccer, rugby and AFL are all competing for our kids - and not one has mentioned Cousins, Kerr, Braun or any of the West Coast's problems. Of greater concern is that Auskick is generally early Sunday mornings (here anyway - I am not sure about elsewhere) and it seems that more parents are prepared to sacrifice Friday nights to attend soccer or rugby on Sat morning, than they are Saturday nights.
    I actually think the hate is directed more at the supporters than the players - (overlooking recent events)...their supporters are tools.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

On the wing
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAkkuret View Post
    No, i've hated them since 1995
    I have hated them since 1987!

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Our friends at Freo seem to have their fare share of incidents...

Farmer is at it again!?
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Marry me Goodes View Post
    Our friends at Freo seem to have their fare share of incidents...

Farmer is at it again!?
    Yep, Farmer is in trouble with the law again but he's a dickhead despite being a good crumbing forward.

He tried to sneak into a Northbridge nightclub via the back door entrance and a security guard or bouncer spotted him but Farmer put up a bit of a fight and punched the guy, then arrested for the incident. The Dockers did the right thing and immediately fined and suspend him until Round 13 instead of pulling an Eagle and deny anything happened.
    I only support one team: The SYDNEY SWANS!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12