Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Balmain Coach

Thumbs up Who is Hall?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    for as long as i have played with kc he may have put himself in the best players once..... also the players that have jobs and do them well do get a mention.... but i did see that hall did put himself in there this week..... and it was very very amusing...
    I agree Rooster...kc is a lot better at what he does than hall.... its amazing another club actually took hall on this year after his dismal performance last year.I saw the Balmain v St G game and if he is counting kickouts and floating around the foward pocket as BOG then he would get it.
    Kinnard, todd, and hall all need a wake up call!
    Good on garns for promoting young fellas in the SFL.

Being from the Hills side I know we had two close encounters within a goal in the proper season. The final we won comfortably without these players.

Ive heard quarter time speeches from all team huddles. Let me tell you, you may have quite a different opinion.

Having known who young Hall had as cocoach, that would have been the toughest gig at any level. I do believe St George had a successful year in 06 that they have built on that foundation well this year.

As for you Blanket, maybe best to stay under the covers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blanket View Post
    I agree Rooster...kc is a lot better at what he does than hall.... its amazing another club actually took hall on this year after his dismal performance last year.I saw the Balmain v St G game and if he is counting kickouts and floating around the foward pocket as BOG then he would get it.
    Kinnard, todd, and hall all need a wake up call!
    Good on garns for promoting young fellas in the SFL.

On the Rookie List
    Hally must be listening because I was sure disappointed to not to see him named in Balmain's best....... Unlucky Hally.....Maybe next week

On the Rookie List
    blanket... think your words are abit unfair he did get st george to finals.. even if was to make up the numbers..hows the eye blanket???

Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    blanket... think your words are abit unfair he did get st george to finals.. even if was to make up the numbers..hows the eye blanket???
    The eye is coming along well mate. You'll notice that it wasn't me who posted that comment before. You'll also notice that theres no space in between my nickname on here so someones obviously created the same name.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    IHK, Geez the flange that LL is consistanly eating must be helping his performances. Another great game on the weekend by the lad.Pls pass on my heart felt congratulations

P.S. I placed a rainbow sticker on Garns car number plate. Its been there for 3 weeks. Poor bugger he can't help it if he comes from DWWWWW.
    The bars in Gippy have never been the same since he has left.
    Thanks Rooboy, I will pass it on, the arrogant pr*ck doesn't talk to anyone anymore at the club, he is too self absorbed to bother. His recent form can only be attributed to the policy Nicksy has introduced where everytime he gets a touch he gets a doughnut. Thats a nice change for the fat @@@@@ as the only doughnuts he was getting previously were on the stats sheet.

Suspended by the MRP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by I_Heart_Kefalas View Post
    Thanks Rooboy, I will pass it on, the arrogant pr*ck doesn't talk to anyone anymore at the club, he is too self absorbed to bother. His recent form can only be attributed to the policy Nicksy has introduced where everytime he gets a touch he gets a doughnut. Thats a nice change for the fat @@@@@ as the only doughnuts he was getting previously were on the stats sheet.
    IHK, Very Very clever response.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567