Thread: Barry Hall column

On the Rookie List

Barry Hall column

This article basically says it all.

http://realfooty.com.au/news/news/le...995325369.html

An excellent dissertation on the recent hot topics on RWO.

Baz's columns are refreshingly honest - I rate them up their with Malthouse's in the Australian.

Well done to Liz for picking Barry's injury keeping him deeper in the forward line than usual. Hopefully that is past him now and we see Barry return to his best fitness and form.
    "As everyone knows our style of football is defensive and unattractive, and as such I have completely forgotten how to mark or kick over the years" - Brett Kirk

Veterans List
    Agreed - I find these columns way more interesting than the usual player/coach drivel (including Roos'). And yes, Hall's column as well as Hinds' article in the SMH both sounded like a precis of recent RWO analysis.

ROLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! Glenn's Avatar
    Hmmmm for a supposed less talk more action thing, there has been a hell of a lot of talking, the actions this week against Port will have to be damn impressive.
    Premiers 09,18,33,05

"You Irish Twit", Quote attributed to a RWO member who shall remain nameless.

I reckon they should put a gag order on them all. Ban all talking for a fortnight and make them train and play footy. Forget all the Kokoda Trail brotherhood bull.

Work on skills and kicking goals and attacking the footy and the man...

Ar aghaidh chun bua 2007!

"I started to cover some more ground against St Kilda last week and I'm regaining my mobility.

I also found myself getting frustrated with some of the new rule interpretations and arguing with umpires when I should have been concentrating on the next contest. I'm just going to have to wave the flag on that one and not let it get to me.

The team motto this week is the time for talking is over. We've talked a lot over the past three or four weeks about what we need to do and we haven't posted the results. This week, we've cut back on the meetings and spent a bit more time on our tackling and on some slightly more intense drills.
    "

Is this drawing a line in the sand?

No more excuses from here??
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

I also found myself getting frustrated with some of the new rule interpretations and arguing with umpires when I should have been concentrating on the next contest.
    No @@@@ Bazza Lets just see if it comes to fruition this week.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits