Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tipping

Almost Football Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by burley View Post
    Dont underestimate the continual improvement, development & strength of the Sydney Football League. About 10 years ago the SFL had not beaten the Riverina Football League for 14 years. It then happened due to a committed player & coaching group & since then, the SFL Representative performance has been dominant.

Now they are challenging the Canberra Football League which is well respected in Australia as a premier competition. Today the SFL earned respect. In the future I forecast the SFL will dominate.
    They certainly did earn respect today. It would have been so easy for them to lie down and die when they were 5 goals down at the last change; but it was a great fightback. With a bit of luck - maybe if those posters from Wason and Lees had gone through or if Withers hadn't have had to go off in the last quarter - they may even have pinched it.

Shearer asked whether AFL Canberra fielded their strongest side. I don't know enough about their league to know - but Sydney had plenty of players out too, and still had a real crack today.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Rep Game

Did any Sydney boys gain injuries?

Only reason i asked the question was on earlier posts someone said that ACT were fielding there B team.

As for the SFL being the dominant league, ive been playing or coaching in it for 20 years & i think the standard is going backwards.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dirt View Post
    I really think the Sydney Boys will push canberra but just fall short. Canberra by 13 points.
    Pretty good tip! Any prizes for closest?

Quote Originally Posted by shearer View Post
    Only reason i asked the question was on earlier posts someone said that ACT were fielding there B team.

As for the SFL being the dominant league, ive been playing or coaching in it for 20 years & i think the standard is going backwards.
    Shearer i have seen you play a few times and you have been going backwards for most of your career!!!

Always was very very slow boy.

Suspended by the MRP
    Sorry you miss out the great rooboy tipped 14pts. No prizes for 2nd best
    Joe baby

you are my hero rooboy!!!!! can you tell us all what are you going to predict next so i can put some money on it????

Suspended by the MRP

Wink Alls not well @ C/Town

Hear KC may be the the oldest heavy weight champ out West
    Quote Originally Posted by BOY View Post
    you are my hero rooboy!!!!! can you tell us all what are you going to predict next so i can put some money on it????
    Last edited by rooboy; 12th June 2007 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    Hear KC may be the the oldest heavy weight champ out West
    I don't know about being the oldest heavy weight champ but I bet your glad you kept that $5k.
    On The Trail

Suspended by the MRP

Wink I would go back into your box old timer

be very careful how you address me. Or l will let the truth out again.
    Quote Originally Posted by KangaCoach View Post
    I don't know about being the oldest heavy weight champ but I bet your glad you kept that $5k.

Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    be very careful how you address me. Or l will let the truth out again.
    Now that's gold....be careful or the great RB will spew out a bit more bull@@@@...You would not know the truth if it stood up in your porridge!
    On The Trail

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast