View Poll Results: Winner and Margin Swans Vs Magpies

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Swans by >24.5 - What's better than beating those knuckle draggers by a point?? Thrashing them by ten goals, that's what!!

15 36.59%
  • Swans by <24.5 - Serviceable win but we hardly set the world alight. Will need to improve considerabley if we're to tame the cats!

20 48.78%
  • Draw - I feel so empty!

2 4.88%
  • Magpies by <24.5 - No backline and no fwd line and they still beat us. WTF is going on?

4 9.76%
  • Magpies by >24.5 - I don't want to talk about it.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Round 12 Vs Collingwood - Winner & Margin

Swans by 12.
    My Pokemon brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "Wanna trade cards?"
    "Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I can beat you, I've got Charizard!"

Drummoyne..INNER WEST BABY!! (Bay 29 SCG)
    Swans will tear the Pies a new one!!!!

Swans by 1.
    Official Driver Of The "Who Gives A @@@@ As The Player Will Get Delisted Anyway" Bandwagon.

Pies by 1 with a Dane Swan over the boundary line pass to the inform Rocca who boots a goal on the whistle.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Will be a similar game to Hawthorn early as the Swans try and nullify the Magpies midfielders and half back thrust, but the Swans to break away in the 3rd quarter. Swans by 26
    "In some ways we?re less predictable to ourselves and sometimes that can be detrimental because we don?t really know where we?re going" - P.Roos

Quote Originally Posted by reigning premier View Post
    Ok trendsetters, that time again. Can the boys put together two in a row??
    Yes they can...the question is can they win 3 in a row?!?

Swannies will win....I hate the midseason break.
    The eternal connundrum "what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object" was finally solved when David Hasselhoff punched himself in the face.

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?
    24 from 29 have gone for a Swans win..... Interesting.... There'll be smiles or frowns all round come Monday!

Waiting for the call!
    Would love a big win, but the head is saying Swans by less than 4 goals.
    "You got .. rock 'n roll eyes ..!"

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by top40 View Post
    I'm worry about the Collingwood game for two simple reasons:
    (1) the anticipated big crowd, and (2) the fact that game will be played at night.

The first reason is based on this statistic. There have been a total of 19 games played at Telstra Stadium since 2002.

The Swans' record for the six biggest crowds at Homebush, (that is from Collingwood 2003 Round 21 [72,393] down to Essendon 2002 Round 9 [54,169]), stands at 1 win and 5 losses. The only win was against Fremantle in last year's Preliminary Final.

The Swans' record for the thirteen smallest Homebush crowds, (that is from Carlton Round 1 2003 30,803 up to Collingwood Round 13 50,091), stands at 12 wins and 1 loss. The only loss was against Melbourne Round 5 2004

The second reason is based on the 2007 games. There have been 5 games the Swans have played during the day, and they have won every one. There have been 6 games played at night, and they have won just one, against Melbourne in Round 8.

So if the game is played during the day and before less than 50,000 we should be Ok.

Whoops! Forgot to place my prediction and margin. Despite my doom and gloom above, and still think we might get over the line a la 2004 and 2005. Swans by 9

Swans by 19.
    I was wrong about Gerard and his hair.

Swannies by 5 goals +

Congratulations to Gary, hackysack, Marry me Goodes, Ruda Wakening, for a very good guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12