Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with the undercard draws to Greatest Fight night in history of SAFL

On the Rookie List
    Not missing out on much. he is a gnt of a bloke. g=c folks.

On the Rookie List
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty Burns2 View Post
    No, I didn't think you had. It was a joke.

how you go last week monty???? what do you do with whole weekend off now.... get your cd's back???

wise one

Have it on good authority that the Rooster has been training hard and is looking sharp, no pillow needed for return clash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty Burns2 View Post
    Rooster wants to have a pillow fight with Kanga Coach, but I've told him that as KC's on the main card, they'd have to wait until they got home.

Suspended by the MRP

Smile yeah right no pillow needed??

Wise one or should l say KC. (Geez the chq must have gone through quick you have a new computer already to post on).
    Yeah right "The Hen" is so fit for the return bout that he would be lucky to knock a sick mol* off a push bike.

The hen is so sharp that he would be lucky to knock a hole in a wet paper bag!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wise one View Post
    Have it on good authority that the Rooster has been training hard and is looking sharp, no pillow needed for return clash.
    Last edited by rooboy; 21st June 2007 at 01:58 PM.

Thumbs up wise one

New computer purchased with Roosters winning purse after recent successful bouts, he is "on fire"
    Quote Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
    Wise one or should l say KC. (Geez the chq must have gone through quick you have a new computer already to post on).
    Yeah right "The Hen" is so fit for the return bout that he would be lucky to knock a sick mol* off a push bike.

The hen is so sharp that he would be lucky to knock a hole in a wet paper bag!!!!

On the Rookie List
    gee i think someone is watching the wrong roosters.... we are out in campbelltown not eastern suburbs....... as for knocking mol* off push bikes and holes in paper bags.. considering didnt throw any few weeks ago can take them so maybe think bit about that.....

Suspended by the MRP

Red face What the hell are you on about

Hen, is this a riddle? or dribble?

I know you are slow but come my friend, I posted this some 5 weeks ago!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
    gee i think someone is watching the wrong roosters.... we are out in campbelltown not eastern suburbs....... as for knocking mol* off push bikes and holes in paper bags.. considering didnt throw any few weeks ago can take them so maybe think bit about that.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12