Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge support for the Swans,and a,little funny info too.

Huge support for the Swans,and a,little funny info too.

Following two successive Grand Final appearances, including the 2005 Premiership, the Sydney Swans are the AFL?s most supported team, with an estimated 1,742,000 supporters according to the latest Roy Morgan Research Single Source data.
    Full Story
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    15% (of respondents aged 18+) more likely to agree that ?I drink more premium beer now than I used to?;
    too true. I love that Tooheys New, better than that bland old Tooheys Draught.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Collingwood Magpies supporters are:
    104% more likely to have made a purchase from Dimmeys/Forges in the last four weeks;
    Dont they mean "shoplift" from Dimmeys/Forges.
    Now this is a thread that i would expect on the ego -centric, wank session that is redandwhiteonline.com...
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Suspended by the MRP reigning premier's Avatar
    Is that the truth?? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?
    Bloody Richmond poofs....

Quote Originally Posted by reigning premier View Post
    Thats why Hungry brought in the HITB rule.
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

The real statistic is the "growth" since 2001. Something like 35%.

I cant understand how Richard Colless can say we will never be as big as the big clubs like WC or Pies. Christ, we have such an uptapped potential.

Perhaps we should have nabbed John O'Neil as new Swans CEO. Our marketting is pretty poor IMO.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    The real statistic is the "growth" since 2001. Something like 35%.

I cant understand how Richard Colless can say we will never be as big as the big clubs like WC or Pies. Christ, we have such an uptapped potential.

Perhaps we should have nabbed John O'Neil as new Swans CEO. Our marketting is pretty poor IMO.
    How many of them, even though it might aggravate most on here, are latent fans though?

Our feral/hardcore component is well down on other clubs, but I'd say that figure is fairly accurate if you're talking about the biggest number of sympathetic onlookers. Swans have them in spades. I know loads of people who would consider themselves swans fans [cue: not real fans..] that would rarely watch a game, or have any idea how they are going in general.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Marry me Goodes View Post
    How many of them, even though it might aggravate most on here, are latent fans though?

Our feral/hardcore component is well down on other clubs, but I'd say that figure is fairly accurate if you're talking about the biggest number of sympathetic onlookers. Swans have them in spades. I know loads of people who would consider themselves swans fans [cue: not real fans..] that would rarely watch a game, or have any idea how they are going in general.
    Sounds like most Swans fans(so called) who come from Sydney.
    MAD
    Pushin Limits

Quote Originally Posted by swantastic View Post
    Sounds like most Swans fans(so called) who come from Sydney.
    Ho-hum.

Quote Originally Posted by reigning premier View Post
    I use to be a Richmond supporter before I moved to Sydney to live, so I cant dissagree.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Ho-hum.

I use to be a Richmond supporter before I moved to Sydney to live, so I cant dissagree.
    Richmond have behind clappers too?

Quote Originally Posted by Marry me Goodes View Post

Thats the point. We only have to convert 5% of those to be members and we'd sell out homebush every home game.

Sydney Swans supporters are:
    ? 42% more likely to have made a purchase from Gloria Jean?s in the last four weeks;
    Latte sippers!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast